What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

• Brohoof 2

"It must really be a lonelier journey than anyone could imagine. Cutting through absolute darkness, encountering nothing but the occasional hydrogen atom. Flying blindly into the abyss, believing therein lie the answers to the mysteries of the universe."

~Takaki Toona~ 5CM Per Second

I spent 4 days searching for this song because the ginger wanted to know the name.

Edited by Cocodrillo

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

This album is so good. It's gotten me through some pretty rough patches before. It's the perfect blend of melancholy and happy, not enough to overload, but just enough to lift you up a little.

On that note, my buddy just sent me this, thought I'd share! :)

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 1

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

This is like the only song from this band I know but I love the lyrics on it so much

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Neverending strife - Remix of The Living Tombstone

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory