Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Rainbow Factory.... Part 1.... [Horror] [Dark] [Evil] [Good vs Evil]

The Shadow Stallion

Alicorns are allowed, one of my OC's is an alicorn. however, they have to have a bigger bio/personality description as well as some major flaw.

Example: My OC lets say at night he is at 100% strength. In daylight he drops down to like 10-20%. Basically sunlight and other bright lights can weaken him.

Alicorns are allowed, one of my OC's is an alicorn. however, they have to have a bigger bio/personality description as well as some major flaw.

Example: My OC lets say at night he is at 100% strength. In daylight he drops down to like 10-20%. Basically sunlight and other bright lights can weaken him.

Mmm I suppose. I'm not sure how I'd be able to word in more of a personality for an Alicorn. There's a lot more to her but I'm having one of those days I can't think too straight.

No its not too late Ghost : )

Just by saying that Im turned against accepting your OC Midnight. I'm sorry. : ( I shouldn't have to control any part of your character to make sure you don't go all OP.

Also. Epic, Nx9100, just epic. Drive that sucka into every race!

i don't have to do all the portal things though since im not really into conquering equestria atm XD

maybe teleport into the factory and wonder around and see what happens

i doubt you get any colour from me though since im blank and grey mane XD

Still just being able to Teleport into the factory and then out.... : / its a bit too much.

Your accepted Ghostly : ) just let me know, is your OC indeed working at the rainbow factory?

Also I did not approve you and you posted in the RP Midnight -.- Not cool.

Yeah, I'd say a new employee, just starting out. That way finding out the dark secret would be more surprising and all. UuU

Still just being able to Teleport into the factory and then out.... : / its a bit too much.

Your accepted Ghostly : ) just let me know, is your OC indeed working at the rainbow factory?

one little teleport?

whats wrong with that, i already got arrested by the guards lol, i didn't even take them out

i have no idea how that is op

its not like im going to use my magic and drain colour from everything

that would set you back years of work if all your coloures turned black and white XD

hehe, was a cool post though

you can come fetch me later though, just annoying some guard in part of the factory XD

Edited by MidnaShadows

@@The Shadow Stallion, I can see that we think alot alike, from an evil perspective, lol. B) 

fyi: was going to have sakuya leave the factory, and jump back to the other thread (which is more daily life).  But what should bring her back to the factory?  simply another delivery, or something different?   

Yes. Evil is Glorious Muawahaha! (Ironic because in most scenarios I embrace Ultimate Good XD) If it weren't for gore restrictions and such this rainbow factory RP would be 20% Darker -Rainbow Dash reference, puts on butcher's apron-

Also for Sakuya, that decision is up to you. I enjoyed that little incident with Sakuya it was really fun and I loved that idea I came up with to make her involved in the factory operations. -evil laughter- However if gore restrictions didn't exist. I think Sakuya would be feeling a lot more guilty with what she would have put those ponies through.

• Brohoof 1

Yes we are still accepting. : )

As for Flamestreak, sounds very mary/gary-sue to me. Like no evident personality flaws and was supposedly second only to Dashie...

Give some personality flaws (They make every character better, trust me. Makes them feel more real) And maybe tweak the backstory where Flamestreak doesn't seem so... Glamourized.

Also tell me what Flamestreak would be doing in this RP, It won't be set in stone just as a little beginning thing. Perhaps working at the factory, curious about it, maybe an innocent bystander.

Hey The Shadow Stallion, I thought that my character was head of the disposal team, what with this other character telling her to hurry up, that's a bad choice for that pony, Luna culd just kill him/her for fun then eat him/her for ordering her around.

• 1 year later...

I'm interested I have two OC's that could fit in this

Cresent, curious bat pony finds himself there on accident

or possible his dark version of himself Mall who is a blood thirsty vamp and will stop at nothing till he quench's his thirst for blood.

wheather you want the vamp aspect in or not is your call but I could see myself having fun in here. both Oc's are in the sig for you to look at