mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I can come up with 3 possibilities.

Test Tube, Microscope, etc. - My love/skill dealing with sciences

Hairnet - Proud that I have a job, even though I need to wear a hairnet

Nail Polish, Hairspray, etc. - I'm good with appearance (except when it comes to clothing, because then I'm just clueless)

Edited by D1SC0RD

Maybe you'll get an award for doing absolutely nothing longer than everyone else D:

Who says you can't bring up Spongebob Squarepants references on a MLP website? (:

I see what you did there.

And I heart you for it <3 c:

I drew me as a pony. I'm aqua green, have a purple, lime green, and magenta mane/ tail, bat wings as well as a horn (since my wings are batlike I'm technically not an alicorn... right?) and my cutie mark is a spiral galaxy under Orion's belt. To me, stars represent stories, wonder, imagination, dreams, mystery and knowledge. I love to look at them and think a lot about what's out there. Hence my name :)

I write a lot and do a lot of thinking so in my mind it fit. Stars are wishful and creative to me.

Edited by StarGazer

I'd have a cutie mark for sure. I think it'd be a pencil cup filled with pencils (for being able to work on multiple different trades of art). I can't see it being much else.

I've always thought it would be a rose for a few reasons.

First of all, a passion for social democratic politics, which is well, symbolised by a rose.

Second of all, my excessive obsession with romance, it's kind of the reason I live and the biggest passion in my life. So it would probably get on my flank xP.

For me it'll simply be a red lego brick, showing my passion for legos. Or perhaps a star, a black hole or even a supernova, as I am quite facinated by astronomy.

Edited by The Pinkie Eye

If I had a cutie mark, it would probably be a shield in the shape of a heart to symbolize the strong bond I have with my family and friends and how I will do whatever I can to protect them.

Could also be a fist to symbolize Strength and power since I consider myself strong both mentally and physically.