Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolf's OC Avatar Request Shop! ~CLOSED~

Venomous

Hi, you wont believe how much I love your artwork. :3

I was wondering if I could get one of the two done:

you choose

A. A profile pic consisting of Both Soaring Surprise(top) and Green Dart (Bottom) [Child not included]

-They are in a loving relationship

-Surprise me with pose

-Surprise me with action.

attachicon.gifOC-SoaringSurprise.png attachicon.gifOC-GreenDart.png

B. Just an oc picture of Soaring Surprise, pose doesn't matter, neither does action.

(Choose whatever is easier for you or whichever you want to do more. Both are great for me!)

post-14906-0-10279600-1414987264.jpgpost-14906-0-30289600-1414987289.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use vanellope from wreck it ralph, my avatar

I only draw pony OCs.

Please read the rules before posting!

I think I posted in this thread before lol did you see mine? I would love to have her drawn in your style to add to my collection ^^

Oh, thank you for reminding me. I knew that I was missing a request!

I will have it up later today.

Could you make an avatar on the OC I'm working on? Here's his design I made with the Pony creator.

post-14906-0-04331100-1415034498.jpg

post-14906-0-04331100-1415034498.jpg

Any chance you could do one for this filly? (I haven't come up with a name for her yet.) She's called Vital Spark. She's super-brainy, cute as a barrel of kittens, and occasionally a bit of a prankster.

I couldn't get the hair colour quite right in pony creator. It's intended to be a little like this but with blonde streaks.

Thanks!

post-30326-0-43036700-1415068505_thumb.png

post-30326-0-69996100-1415068516_thumb.png

Edited by tobyink

Oh okies XD i look forward to it

I really like how this turned out.post-14906-0-09647700-1415253347.jpg

Any chance you could do one for this filly? (I haven't come up with a name for her yet.) She's called Vital Spark. She's super-brainy, cute as a barrel of kittens, and occasionally a bit of a prankster.

I couldn't get the hair colour quite right in pony creator. It's intended to be a little like this but with blonde streaks.

Thanks!

Here you are!

post-14906-0-45554600-1415254021.jpg

I have an OC description but lack the artistic phinese to creat it myself. Well here it is.

Its a kirin(half dragon half pony). He has dragons scales on his back, neck, and chest. He has Fiery orange wings tipped in emerald. His main/tail are that of fire tipped in emerald. His partly scaled legs have fiery orange fur on the back and partially over his black hooves. His eyes are red slits with a friendly glint. He has a alicorn sized horn on his forehead with a slight back curve to it. In his mouth are two medium to large sized fangs (which ever you think looks best) on his upper jaw that show when he is grinning.

He also has small spikes down his back. He is very friendly

Yet fierce when his friends are in danger.

Please create when there is time. Thanks.

I would like to request another avatar please :derp: I don't think I have a good description of what I want to see of my OC, but I know you can create something more better than what I would whip up :P (I loved the halloween version btw :3 maybe use that type of style for mine's? idk) But anyways, thanks again! :catface: