Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Twilight Sparkle came and woke you up?

ShintX

What if you woke up to the sight of an adorable purple pony?img-3214227-1-maxresdefault.jpg

say, sup, chat, ask her to bring me with her when she goes back and explain why.

Meet Luna, chat then have her use a spell on my eyes to change them so that they are better suited at night, then we hang out on free time.

I'd ask her a few question (like why is there such a hole in reality) then ask her if she has something against me taking her in for cuddles and hugs. Then I will probably fall asleep while spooning her. 

Edited by DifferentStereotype

How would I react in such a situation? If I got over the initial feeling of confusion, asking her a whole bunch of existential questions and that Twilight is in fact real, I'd be so overwhelmed with joy I'd be speechless yet horrified at the same time because I can't speak.

First off all, I'd find a large blunt object, and hit myself with it a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Then I'd try grab her, and hug and cuddle her like no tomorrow, and spend time explaining to her how our world works, with the intention we'd go back to Equestria and she'd show me around.

I would demand Derpy's location, and to go back to Equestria, hopefully as a pony myself, forsaking my human life completely. (o_o)

• Brohoof 1

First, I'd think "did I forget to take my meds?", then I'd be like, wait I've never had hallucinations before... then I'd grab Twi and hug and so tight and say "OKAY GET ME THE FUCK TO EQUESTRIA".... "please..." It would be the pinnacle of awesomeness. 

• Brohoof 1