Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here's Yet Another Interesting Question

ThisAccountIsDead

Let's start a scenario:

You're taking a stroll down a suburban area around 8pm in early fall. You stop to take a breath of the cool evening air when suddenly you here something scavenge around just a meter from where you are. As you approach it, you slowly come to the realization that there is a small equine being in view. Who is this young pony and what is your best course of action?

Basically I'm asking, what would you do?

(Be creative with your answer!)

When I first read this I thought of 4chan /mlp/. ok to get back on topic. I would get a stick and poke the box over to see what it was. Then I would see what it was. If it was a pony I would try to befriend it. After it has befriended I would run like a crazy person to my car and take it to canterlot high and get sunset shimmer to tell twilight to come back and fix this. When twilight comes and picks it up then I would run throught the portal and the corriders would be doudled.

I would have a look to see what it is firstly. If it was a pony i would want to be friends with him/her, then i would look to give something for him/her to eat as he/she may be hungry, afterwards i would try and get him/her to a safe location.

Step 1: Sanity check.

Step 2: Try to befriend it.

Step 3: Hide it on the way home. Don't want any snoopy scientist getting their hands on it.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit?

I would have a look to see what it is firstly. If it was a pony i would want to be friends with him/her, then i would look to give something for him/her to eat as he/she may be hungry, afterwards i would try and get him/her to a safe location.

Why no love for griffons, minotaurs, Diamond Dogs or Changelings?

Step 1: Sanity check.

Step 2: Try to befriend it.

Step 3: Hide it on the way home. Don't want any snoopy scientist getting their hands on it.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit?

Why no love for griffons, minotaurs, Diamond Dogs or Changelings?

What makes you think i didn't love them? XD

I would try to make it come to me (coax it, be friendly). I would pet it, figure out if others are nearby (like its mom)....then wonder who it belongs to, and it looks confused/lost, I would take it home, and call it my own while telling people in town I  found a lost animal (word spreads fast so if it did belong to someone, they would find out through word of mouth faster than "lost animal" flyers)

I would return it to hasbro with all the other pony hostages. Of course I would expect a reward for this like my oc being featured in the show or something else silly. Damn ponies always escaping

I would fulton it.

*Fulton recovery expense: GMP -300*

Good job snake! That's the last pony. Return to base.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, I would acquire this "Small Equine" and have a "Friendly chat" with it about where the portal is, I would then bring it back to the portal, and "Totally not use said portal to transport myself to Equestria."

Does it speak any language I can understand?  If so, question & try to help.  If not, pray I've got my cell phone so I can take it's picture & sell it to the tabloids.  As to the people who said take it home to keep it safe from the govt.  That is the basic plot for My Favorite Martian, Alf, The Littles (animated), The Borrowers (book series they swiped The Littles from) and a horde of others you can probably find on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...