Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Survival of the Fittest

Stone Cold Applejack

Name: Night Shade
Race: Unicornus 
Sex: young mare
Appearance: Small blue filly with lighter stripes of color within her mane, she also has a bow tied around her head to keep it from falling into her eyes. Her eye color is yellow and shes very cute
3 skills: survival, hiding/disguise
S: 3
P: 5
E: 5
C: 5
I: 5
A: 2
L: 10

Edited by Night_Shade

Name: Night Shade

Race: Unicornus

Sex: Filly

Appearance: Small blue filly with lighter stripes of color within her mane, she also has a bow tied around her head to keep it from falling into her eyes. Her eye color is yellow and shes very cute

3 skills: survival, hiding/disguise

S: 3

P: 5

E: 5

A: 2

L: 10

Could you bump her age up a little? Also you only have 2 skills. Add 1 more. And hiding is sneaking.

to anyone rping here I have been given permission by Semper Fi to join in

Name: Snowflake
Race: Unicorn
Sex: Stallion
Appearance: pretty much my profile picture minus the Santa hat... oh and he has a black cloak
3 skills: Speech, Sneak, Lockpick
S: 4
P: 6
E: 7
A: 8
L: 5

now I may not post right away I need to find a good moment to pop in

to anyone rping here I have been given permission by Semper Fi to join in

Name: Snowflake

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Stallion

Appearance: pretty much my profile picture minus the Santa hat... oh and he has a black cloak

3 skills: Speech, Sneak, Lockpick

S: 4

P: 6

E: 7

A: 8

L: 5

now I may not post right away I need to find a good moment to pop in

Accepted. And that's fine. Just jump in whenever you feel like it.

You guys closed? If so, no problem. If not...

Name: Silvermind Goodspeak
Race: Earth Pony

Sex: Male
Appearance: You know the color of the sky when there's a slight marine layer? That sort of bluish-grey? Well, that's the color of his skin(? fur? mane-not-on-his-neck/head), and his mane is silver. He's slightly taller than average, and has dark brown (nearly black) eyes. He wears glasses and Pre-War businesswear, and his cutie mark is a book.

3 skills: Speech, science and medicine

S:4

P:6

E:4

C:8

I:9

A:4

L:5

(isn't it supposed to be 40 points? If I'm wrong, deduct two points from S and E and one from P)

Can I swap my caps for the equivalent in Pre-War money, and my guns for magazines? Also, do we get to pick perks?

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

You guys closed? If so, no problem. If not...

Name: Silvermind Goodspeak

Race: Earth Pony

Sex: Male

Appearance: You know the color of the sky when there's a slight marine layer? That sort of bluish-grey? Well, that's the color of his skin(? fur? mane-not-on-his-neck/head), and his mane is silver. He's slightly taller than average, and has dark brown (nearly black) eyes. He wears glasses and Pre-War businesswear, and his cutie mark is a book.

3 skills: Speech, repair and medicine

S:4

P:6

E:4

C:8

I:9

A:4

L:5

(isn't it supposed to be 40 points? If I'm wrong, deduct two points from S and E and one from P)

Can I swap my caps for the equivalent in Pre-War money, and my guns for magazines? Also, n

do we get to pick perks?

Alright your in but your gonna have to find a way to place your character into the rp. Also about the things you requested I'll allow it but pre war money doesn't really have any value.

Well, Pre-War money can be sold for an caps. How many caps you get depends on your Barter skill. Mine is quite high, so I'm usually able to buy what I need when I need it. Anyway, I'll be watching the wasteland, waiting to stumble across the Party of Adventurers.

Oh, and it might be handy to link to the RP in the OOC.

Well, Pre-War money can be sold for an caps. How many caps you get depends on your Barter skill. Mine is quite high, so I'm usually able to buy what I need when I need it. Anyway, I'll be watching the wasteland, waiting to stumble across the Party of Adventurers.

Oh, and it might be handy to link to the RP in the OOC.

Oh I get know. I did that in FO: NV all the time. I guess that's ok. Here's the link. http://mlpforums.com/topic/115457-fallout-equestria-survival-of-the-fittest/page-14#entry3335895