Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Movies that Enraged you

TheAnimationFanatic

Frozen

I tried giving it a chance even though I was already sick to death about hearing it all over the internet, but my friends kept looking at me during the "funny" parts as they were sure that I'd at least crack a smile...All they saw is me cringing and frowning.

I tried, really I did. But the how the only thing I said during the entire movie was "this unplanned pregnancy is going to need quite the clean-up" at the credits.

0/10 would have been better if Gilbert Godfrey was Olaf

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. Let's see..

Worst Disney Movie: Dumbo   (Why Disney.. just why would you make an elephant drunk?..)

Worst Movie (My opinion): All the newer Hercules and The Village.

I can't believe I have to explain why Man of Steel is so much better than Superman Returns but I can name plenty of reasons:

Man of Steel had:

1. Good Character Development.

2. Good fight scenes.

3. A good villain who was one of Superman's greatest enemies and given good new gen treatment.

4. A good story telling superman's origin and everything.

Superman Returns had:

1. No character development.

2. No fight scenes.

3. A villain who was formerly great and Superman's most iconic enemy who they turned into complete garbage.

4. A terrible story that completely ruined the original story of Superman and was 90% nothing but boring tedious filler. And the most infuriating thing of all (at least in my opinion) was how Lois actually cheated on Clark and got with another man and even had a bastard child with him...

(edited)

name=]&quot]]

What development? All we know is that he likes to save people (And he's not even good at it) and that he has a troubled past.

2. Good fight scenes.

The fight scenes were drawn out and had no tension, it was just a bunch of guys punching each other over and over again

3. A good villain who was one of Superman's greatest enemies and given good new gen treatment.

He was a serviceable villain, but his motivation was muddled.

4. A good story telling superman's origin and everything.

The back story could have been interesting, if they had given all of it to the audience in the beginning, instead of having clips of it play out of order throughout the movie.

Edited by Theanimationfanatic

Reefer Madness.

After I watched that movie, my brain started bleeding. I know it's supposed to teach kids about the dangers of using marijuana, but they could've done so in a far better way. If I ever have to watch Reefer Madness again, I'd have to break something.

I just find it really amazing that they managed to squeeze a 9 hour-ish trilogy out a book that was shorter than any one of the books in The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I'm fine with the trilogy; makes for more character development. In the book Tolkien really didn't let things develop, he just fired one plot point after another. Not saying the book was bad, just thought he could've fleshed it out some more.

Anyway, my list of rage.

- Man of Steel

- Gravity

- Every Micheal Bay Movie Ever

- Every Pokemon movie after Sky Warrior + Mystery of Mew

- Last Airbender

- Percy Jackson

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

As someone who has played and replayed the game time and time again, I honestly wanted to throw my popcorn at the screen when I went to see this. The only piece of the entire movie that had any relation to the game was the dagger... everything else was so incredibly far off. Hollywood, please quit making movie adaptations of games if you're not going to do it right.

Also, The Last Airbender movie for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

Overboard sex jokes, unkillable robot equivalents of Jar Jar Binks and Scrappy-Doo, and anticlimactic Decepticons (especially The Fallen himself).

Edited by A.V.

Annie (2014) - I wanted to give this film the benefit of the doubt, and what I got was a complete train wreck. The songs are terrible and pointless, the lip syncing is just lazy, the plot is predictable, and the movie as a whole feels an unnecessary update of the original. Edited by Theanimationfanatic