Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Journey Through Space (Open)

Sinusoid

Roleplay thread: ⁂ Click here ⁂

This is a roleplay that I've been working with a few others on.

Faster than light technology is new to the world, and still in it's experimental phase. The Equestrian Space Organisation wants to be the first to utilise it. After months of development, a crew of ponies with various talents has been assembled, based on the results of a series of tests to determine those most valuable to the team. Their mission is to explore and conduct experiments on the extraterrestrial worlds throughout the galaxy.

Basic ship appearance: Image

Ship design: Top Deck; Mid Deck; Low Deck

These are the basic rules:

-No alicorns

-No "perfect" characters

-No evil characters, unless they have a good reason

-No adding elements to the story that may derail or distract from the plot (although the plot is quite flexible)

-No god modding (this includes controlling other players' characters, being invincible, having no flaws, and having unrealistic abilities)

-Try to respond often to keep the role-play going

-Try to have good grammar, spelling, and punctuation (this is annoyance of mine)

Character name, occupation (username):

Sinusoid Mixolydian, physicist/ mathematician (Sinusoid Mixolydian)

⁂ Click here ⁂

I use a "⁂" to represent this character and a "⁑" to represent my others.

Edge Explosion, artillery and demolitions expert (Sinusoid Mixolydian)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Paradoxical Pie, videographer/ documenter (paradoxical)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Water Biscuit, hydroponics engineer (paradoxical)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Florafilla, botanist (Dsanders)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Gold Rush, miner/ geologist (BlinkZ)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Steve Sentia, robotics engineer (Aurora2000)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Abby Sentia, robotics engineer (Aurora2000)

⁂ Click here ⁂

Gizmo Widget, mechanical engineer (IllusivePony)

•An experienced unicorn engineer from the Manehatten Institute of Engineering, Gizmo volunteered to become apart of the crew onboard on it's voyage.

•His cutie mark is a simple welding rod crossing with a rivet nailer.

•He has large expressive eyes with an iris color of blue. His mane is styled short but long to crop about his left eye. The color being a light brown with ginger highlights.

•He Carries about a tool belt and satchels on his flank, with a yellow and black vest on his torso. His pelt color a simple brown.

•His personality could be described as flamboyant but is dedicated to his work when concentrated on a task. Though at times he does prefer to have solitude during stressful time which lead him to be a bit irritable.

Star Chaser, pilot (IllusivePony)

•She is a pegasus graduate from the Lunar Republic Flight Academy.

•She has a shimmery short grey coat with a straight, faded blonde mane and tail.

•Her eyes are a nebula purple color.

•She wears a bright red pilots' scarf around her neck.

•Her cutie mark is a blue star with a satellite orbiting it.

•She's a very... Simple character; she's what you could call a company pony. She's committed to her tasks which could be seen as her weakness and strength; her commitment could make her somewhat lacking of social skills (not anti social) but makes her effective in her tasks.

Ginger Bread, zoologist (dusk.night)

—Species: Pegasus

—Coat color: Sea foam green

—Mane color: Sky blue with green highlights

He loves to solve riddles, so he became a riddler. Because of his love for mystery, he journeys the world to solve every unsolved puzzle and mystery.

He's not easy to befriend, because he prefers to be alone. He doesn't want to have any weaknesses or get attached to any pony, so he won't protect them; he may be a cold hearted pony, but he protects everypony with out asking for return. [That statement contradicts itself]

Edited by Sinusoid Mixolydian
  • Brohoof 1

Character: Gizmo Widget

An experienced unicorn engineer from the Manehatten Institute of Engineering, Gizmo volunteered to become apart of the crew onboard on it's voyage.

His cutie mark is a simple welding rod crossing with a rivet nailer.

He has large expressive eyes with an iris color of blue. His mane is styled short but long to crop about his left eye. The color being a light brown with ginger highlights.

He Carries about a tool belt and satchels on his flank, with a yellow and black vest on his torso. His pelt color a simple brown.

His personality could be described as flamboyant but is dedicated to his work when concentrated on a task. Though at times he does prefer to have solitude during stressful time which lead him to be a bit irritable.

i would like to thank you, i saw that my other one was going down hill in a weird direction, then school work got in the way and i figured people had abandoned it, nice to see it still had interest

• Brohoof 1

Both would be nice, but story isn't as important. Also, what the heck is an October?

Clearly that character lives near the sea with sentient octopeds.

Also I think mentioning the players of the characters would be helpful.

Edited by paradoxical

(edited)

um if u could just go to character archives and go to recently added it should be 7th down srry my computer has this thing about posting links

What would your character's job be, and why would they qualify?

(Also, I read your character information, and you need to work on punctuation)

Edited by Sinusoid Mixolydian

I'd just like to point about that, if we never meet the needed number for players we can still manage as a small crew.

Kinda like a Nostromo style crew.

But first, more roleplayers would make it more interesting, and second, we need roles like medic, pilot, and more.