Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Considering OC changes

DormantAccount

OC Consideration  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Which color scheme do you think looks best?

• Pony 1
    • Pony 2
    • Pony 3
    • Pony 4
    • Pony 5

I'm considering some changes to my OC from his first iteration

I'm definitely making the changes leading to Pony 1, but based on a suggestion I'm looking into a possible color change as well. Body style, shape and everything else will be held constant. Numbers are to the left of the pony in question.

10g0dut.png

Edited by DexterousWings

It was one of those things. I redid my cutie mark from its first iteration and was in pony creator anyway, so I found a manestyle that I liked better. After that I was just playing with the colors once I'd redone him with the new mark and mane.

I say there nothing wrong with improving on your OC. Even more so if it's your perssonly one. More for exmple chang some small datials on my OC while ago. I head my sideburns coming out from behind my ear, now they come our from the hair line. But yea id is your perssonly OC i say go ahead. Is OC want to be comfruble with after all.

Well you could always try diffrent shade of grey, and i don't mean of just going darker our ligher, adding some blue our green tones in it can give neat effect. For as an exmple littlepip coat has bit of blue tone in it. If look closely.

Here and exmple

2000px-Color_icon_gray_v2.svg.pngAs see there on on left gos toward blue, the one at the bottom gos towards green, and the one at the right gos toward red. It could one way of spising up your OC :)

I quite like the second one to be honest.. but it goes by preference of what you prefer

though staying with the original rarther than changing it may be a better choice!

Edited by Everleaf

I second (third?) sticking with the current scheme, but I like #1.

Number one actually has no changes to color. just some changes I was going to make already to mane and cutie mark.

Seems like a pattern is emerging

I quite like the second one to be honest.. but it goes by preference of what you prefer

though staying with the original rarther than changing it may be a better choice!

Looks like those that choose other than 1 seem to choose 2

Number one actually has no changes to color. just some changes I was going to make already to mane and cutie mark.

Sorry, I misread the numbers. I'd say stick with #1, but if you're set on changing it I like #2.

I really like pony 1 & i do like the other ponies but if i had to chose i would do pony 3 (voted for pony 3)  :) 

Hmm

So far a lot of ponies like 1 and some 2, but you're the first about 3.

Blue on blue does work well as well.