Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Resurgence OOC Reboot (Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-fi, Anthro, Dark) -Closed-

EcstaticWind

Need more RP posts >.< and sweet. Just think of Blackheart as Emile from Halo:Reach except, you know...quieter.

I also got the Halo, Warhammer, and Mass Effect vibe because... 1. Citadel, being a marvel of engineering and creation with many different races living in it. Mass Effect. 2. Librarian class, magically powered and made to protect artifacts. Basically Warhammer 40k Space Marines Librarian. 3. The whole squad of elite soldiers (Im guessing we're elite, probably not lol) facing off a relatively unknown enemy who is destroying (Has destroyed) most of our world. Halo, basically chaos = Covenant. Sorry for that rant, I just couldn't help myself x3

By Luna am I really the only one on x.x

Not sure who else is on, but allow me to say this. You're pretty much listing everything that inspired this RP. Except for Chaos being the Covenant. That part is nowhere near correct. More like the Chaos in Warhammer, with Eldritch Abominations and Body Horror galore.

As for being elite soldiers... well, not just yet.

Same here, it is new year's and my parents are wanting to spend family time :P Can't they see I just want to RP as a pony butchering helpless chaos monster demon creatures? XD

P.S. lets get to that soon >.< I feel like the antisocial characters are feeling uncomfortable with the waiting.

@@The Shadow Stallion,

Helpless? Oh no. I intend to make them as horrifying as possible.

On a side-note, apologies for being rather quiet. Part of it was New Years Eve due to timezones and part of it was due to the character I'm playing. You may have noticed that Faith is not brave when it comes to socializing.

@,

I'm fairly certain that Rascal mentioned this, but I'm gonna say it again anyway.

Bullets are renewable and there is no need to make more 'light' bullets. That means that there's no magazine chamber on your gun.

Please read Rascal's post about it on Page 3.

Has anyone considered this RP's name? Doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that an RP with such a dark, almost Lovecraftian (outside of the Citadel) tone would be named "Resurgence"? Unless it's referring to the Chaos below...

Speaking of Lovecraft, I would like to request a cave- or ruins-based mission at some point. Some of my favourite stories from Necronomicon take place in similar settings.

Quick update, guys. Sorry the intro portion is dragging on like this, but we will be moving things along very shortly. Tomorrow, in fact, since Tangent has been absent for three days.