Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Casual/SoL

Laze

@@Laze

Is k. No judgement, just recommending things. :P

Sorry if I didn't give enough details.

If it interests you, I, for one would really like to do a Casual/SoL RP. Just need someone to set one up. :3 If you change your mind, don't hesitate to say.

I, for one would really like to do a Casual/SoL RP. Just need someone to set one up.

That so? :3

I've been wanting to open up a SoL RP for some time. THIS SHALL BE MY MOTIVATION.

No, before you ask, IT WEEL NAHT B EN BENHUBBER >:c

x3

Also, hi c:

• Brohoof 1

That so? :3

I've been wanting to open up a SoL RP for some time. THIS SHALL BE MY MOTIVATION.

No, before you ask, IT WEEL NAHT B EN BENHUBBER >:c

x3

Also, hi c:

*pops in*

I'd join.

*pops out*

• Brohoof 1

If your still doing this RolePlay I'd like to join. I'm just starting out. I'll be useing Clover. Her back story is a bit long. You don't have to read "other" or "backstory" if you don't want to.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clover-r7668

The person in charge of this RP disowned it before it started. However, due to popular demand (Popular demand meaning my friend saying he would like to be in a casual RP) I am making a SoL RP.  I'm working on the OOC. if you would like to join, I'lll message you when the sign-ups are up.

The person in charge of this RP disowned it before it started. However, due to popular demand (Popular demand meaning my friend saying he would like to be in a casual RP) I am making a SoL RP. I'm working on the OOC. if you would like to join, I'lll message you when the sign-ups are up.

Ok. Sounds great! Thanks. I gusse I'll just find another for now.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...