Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mafia Games, Concept and Sign Up.

Musical-Mettaur

Mafia Games! This is an awesome forum game, where the town tries to eliminate the small mafia, and the mafia attempts to kill off the blind townies through trickery and their own skill. Oh, and their kill powers . Rules are, during the day, people send a PM to me as their vote for who should be lynched. The one with most votes, is executed! During the night, you can kill or protect others, if you are able to! Those without night powers, just hope you survive!

There will be narrations, where in the day the damned person will be killed and role revealed, and the night narrations will have kills and such, yes, but your night actions will leave clues as to who you are! The other players will attempt to decode these clues, to find out who killed whatshisname.

Roles are randomized, and will be sent to the players who have them only. Except the mafia, they gets to know who is in their team.

With a small amount of players, the number of starting roles will be:

Roles:

PRO TOWN:

1 Vigilante

1 Paramedic

1 Paranoid

? Townie

Criminals:

Mafia:

2 Hitman

Serial Killers:

1 Psychopath

ELECTED/GRANTED POSITIONS

These are additional roles and powers that can be granted to some of the players, via election or random selection. Use them wisely.

Mayor Posted Image

The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:

Seal of the Mayor: Increased vote count of 2 during lynching.

Desperate times, desperate measures: The Mayor can declare 2 double lynches anytime during the game When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people.(must notify me during night cycle or early on in the day so voting can be arranged accordingly).

Did you ever know that you're my hero...: Both mayor and Pardoner cannot be killed during the night while the bodyguard(s) remain alive. The mayor will be informed of the identity of the bodyguards.

Let's celebrate!: The Mayor has the option of insta-lynching one player by the end of Day 1, once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Mayor picks gets lynched. Take heed though if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given that could help point you at a criminal at that time.

Pardoner Posted Image

As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. The pardoner has the ability to cancel two lynches throughout the game. Pardoning both suspects during a double lynch will use up both powers but it's also possible to pardon one suspect while lynching the other. The pardoner will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. He is unable to pardon on the insta-lynch. The pardoner will also receive protection from the bodyguards but will not be informed of their identities.

Bodyguard Posted Image

Random Townies will receive the role of bodyguard once the mayor has been elected. The bodyguards and the mayor will be informed of their identities. As long as the bodyguards are alive, the Mayor and the Pardoner cannot be killed via night hits.

PRO TOWN!

Lynch a bad guy during the day. Survive the night. Rinse and repeat. Players who are Pro Town are in business to save Townston from corruption.

Vigilante Posted Image

You are the caped crusader of Townston. A masked man who has decided to take the law into his own hands. Each night you can target and kill someone who you believes to be a villain. Be careful who you chose though because you just might be taking out a friendly.

Paramedic Posted Image

You have the ability to watch one other player during the night, which you must tell me about before the end of night. When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia members attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. The narrative will state that someone was attacked but saved and the narration will include a clue pointing out the identity of the attacker. It does not matter if the paramedic chooses to watch someone before or after he is attacked; he will protect that person regardless.

Paranoid Posted Image

The paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. During days, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or townie (such as a paramedic opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons interact with him during the night, the first person will die but the second will not. Also, the paranoid is not aware that he's insane and thus believes himself to be a normal townie. That means you get sent a townie role.

Townie Posted Image

As a townie, you stand to loose big, should the mafia ever manage to take control of the town. Be critical! Be suspicious! Most importantly, be on time to vote for a lynch or you won't have any fun at all.

CRIMINALS! Posted Image

MAFIA

The mafia's win condition is to kill all the townies and rival opposition. Unlike townies, all mafia members know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. A mafia member cannot kill fellow mafia.

Hitman Posted Image

You are the mafia hitman. Each night you get to stab somebody in the face. Don't forget to have fun.

SERIAL KILLERS

While these individuals are not allied with the Mafia, they're none the less dangerous people. Their ultimate goal is to be the last people standing or cause as much chaos as possible.

Psychopath Posted Image

If it moves, you kill it. If it's standing still, you shake it so it moves and then you kill it. You love the smell, taste and texture of a blood. Your epiphany is the sound of a screaming victim. In short, you're not right in the head. Each night you must kill someone of your choice to satisfy your blood lust. Leave none left standing.

(edited)

Forgot to make the sign up section...I'll do that now. Maybe if we get surplus players, I can add more roles. Maybe even the Godfather?

1.)Legendary Emerald

2.)Pinkie Pie

3.)Screwball

4.)Trixie's Apprentice Leona

5.)???

Edited by Judas

(edited)

No worries! This be just Hitmen, Detectives, Guns and Shanks! Simple corrupt mob, no horsing around with roles here! Haha!

B'Sides...horses can't do no de'screet bus'ness nohow..

Posted Image

Edited by Judas

I want in on this, I have never been able to play a full game of Mafia before so I am hoping others will join! :D

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and again yes

I am in

Though I believe that lynches should be public in the thread not through pm in a forums I used to be there was a minumum number of player that had to vote to lynch for examble 10 alive 7 to votes for a player to be lynched of sorts

Of course lynches are public! So are night narrations. You just PM votes and actions to me. Plus, there is no requirement for the lynches. Unless one vote counts? Then again, there always is one vote..no requirement of amount! I just hope we get at least eight players.

• 2 weeks later...

Everypony who wants this to happen, do a status update about it! :D

Then maybe we can get enough players, this game is very popular so it should catch a few eyes!

DON'T LET THE FLAME DIE OUT! :(

Edited by Guest