Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special Glass or Mug to drink from?

camsterman101

I love a good Coco at the end of a cold day! 

I was wondering if anyone has a special glass or mug they like to drink out of, I have one and it is my Garfield one. It has his tail wrapped around the glass acting as a handle!

Do you all have a special glass?

• Brohoof 1

I do. I have a glass mug from Hershey (yes, the place with all the chocolate). I drink from it all the time, because it was the last vacation I took with my dad before he passed.

I have a plastic double wall tumbler with a a screw on lid and permanent hard plastic straw. It's a Christmas cup. It has Princess Twilight Sparkle, Spike, and Rainbow Dash all ready for Christmas. I use only for drinking water because I don't want anything to stain it. I fully plan on using it year round, It's right here with me now, full of water!

I also have a plastic cup my brother gave me. It's got the Doctor Who logo from the mid 1980's on it. It's in the bathroom for tooth brushing duty. My husband is allowed to use it, but he can't touch my Twilight Sparkle cup! I couldn't find the right image online, and I tried taking a picture myself but it came out bad. So here's a cup just like it from the same company, but with a non Christmas image!

42114.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well, that all really depends on what I'm drinking.

If I'm drinking beer or cider, I use a glass beer mug I got from Disneyland....6 years ago? Damn, I can't believe it's been that long.

If I'm drinking a cocktail, I tend to vary it a bit. I have a pair of tumblers my younger brother got me for Christmas last year, though recently I've been using a couple of copper mugs my mom got us for Christmas this year. There's also a small whskey tumbler I have with a fleur de lis on it, which allows me to have a pretense of sophistication when I'm drinking whiskey.

Finally, when it comes to tea, I have the mug my wife got me with Roger and Jessica Rabbit on it.

I will etch a pony into a different one, but in art class freshman year I made a tall glass with an eagle frost eched into the side, and I use it a lot, and it holds a lot so its good.

Yes I call it my milk cup.

I haven't had the idea for very long but it's basically a cup (I try to choose ceramic) that's just tall enough for Wide enough like a mug, where every time that I pour my milk I have the exact amount in the cup to quench my thirst but not make me Too full. XD

My dad use to have a glass shaped like mr peanut. i searched for it on google but there's nothing like it, he stopped using it because it was a bit hard to clean out, so it just sits there on the shelf.

i have a thin glass jar that i prefer to drink from. i want to get a more... special cup though. i think it'd be nice.

If I was going to buy any pony merch, it'd be the glass this dude uses at 4:11 minutes in. Too bad I can't find it anywhere on the internet