Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Neopets

DamienTrivahn

i did a search and couldn't find anything, but if i missed it somehow, admins please feel free to merge :)

So, does anyone else here play neopets? how many pets do you have? what sort of thing do you like to do on there?

For me, I currently only have one pet as I am working on her and she is level 8 right now, a green and blue Kougra and I love to play the games on there. If you want to add me, pm me and I will tell you my username ^^

What I usually do with those tests is take it honestly the first time to see, and then try to get who I want! For the Brony test I actually lucked out and got Rarity. Even though I'm not surprised, my husband was listening to her talk from the other room when I was watching FiM and he asked me who I was talking to.  :okiedokielokie:

I have played Neopets a lot as a kid, especially around 2005 and 2006. I don't recall how many pets I have since I was terrible at it, but no matter what account I make, I always go for Wocky. It was my favourite of all of the pets. Perhaps my most favourite thing about Neopets are the minigames. My favourite of the minigames is this puzzle/dungeon game. You can make your own levels there.

• Brohoof 1

Oh gurlaffles.. Neopets!

It was my favourite thing back when I was younger. Started playing around 7 years old, and now I've just turned 21. Unfortunately, someone hacked my account and got it frozen. D:  

I miss the neoboards and all the games. And the plots! Haha

Really nice to know people still get on and play. :)

In fact yes!, I have been playing Neopets for quite a while now yet I still play!

though Neopets has lost it's popularity though the years... as far as I know at least....

well I remain to enjoy it! :lol:

In fact yes!, I have been playing Neopets for quite a while now yet I still play!

though Neopets has lost it's popularity though the years... as far as I know at least....

well I remain to enjoy it! :lol:

The reason I don't still play is that they added so many things and now it's just confusing...

Oh god this game, I played it when I was really young and totally new to the Internet, It was back in 2006-07 or 08 as far as I know, My old account is surely dead, but I started another account not long ago, but it was only for the nostalgia sake. My favorite thing in the game when I played it as a kid were the scrambled eggs, I loved that I could get random flavours.