What do you do to entertain yourself that may be considered strange?

Wyzecat

Drawing faces on my finger and make them go on adventures around my room.

I've had a lot of times where family members walk in on me doing this and just closing the door.

I'm perfectly normal \(owo)/

• Brohoof 1

Create a world on Minecraft, go around destroying villages (and killing the villagers) and when that's done, I go around and getting rid of gravel, because I hate gravel in the game.

Haha that's what I use to do. I hated gravel with a passion. (it was ugly and I use to build tons of underground fortresses, and it was soooooo annoying having them fall down and having to remove it and patch up the rooms, uggh)

I remember one time I made an internment camp and killed a bunch of villagers and made a train through the desert from the village and hauled the survivors off to the internment camp.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I like to sing soundtracks of videogames just with my laughing :3

Now that is significantly strange.

I purposely attempt to get myself sad then day dream...... that's usually how I write my stories because something I think of gives me the inspiration

How do you try to get yourself sad?

• Brohoof 1

Sing with nonsense lyrics. If I'm around my sketchbook, draw some random lines and then turn that into a doodle. Beatbox a military-style drumbeat. Ask myself a question, answer it over the next few hours. Draw schematics for new campaigns in RTS games.

I also have an annoying habit of replaying conversations in my head. It would be alright, but I also whisper my side with my facial expressions. Ignoring your surroundings isn't the smartest thing to do when you're talking to yourself about Communism vs. Capitalism.

All aboard the crazy train!

- I have an insanely bad habit of talking to myself in public... it helps me think!

- I talk to myself even more so in the privacy if my own home. See above!

- I like to use my phone to make RP posts. It's more mobile than my tablet or laptop (and newer!), and easy to do so since smartphone.

But Hpyn0, posting via mobile is so hard!

No, it isn't. Ever heard of the phrase "there's an app for that!"? Also, familiarize yourself with enough of the site's BBcode, and no one will know the difference!

...Apparently I'm wierd for knowing BBcode

• Brohoof 1

How do you try to get yourself sad?

its simple you listen to sad music and I don't mean sappy I mean sad music that touches your heart once you find something look up pictures that bring feels while listening to the music you will be depressed in no time if it still doesn't work try thinking about your life so far while the music is playing and if that doesn't work you are too happy to make yourself sad

• Brohoof 1

One of my favorite means of entertainment is to go "schlepping" on transit. That term is derived from the name of my local agency, SEPTA, but I call riding on any city's system just for the fun of it schlepping. I love trains, and I also enjoy buses to a lesser extent. Being near the center of the Northeast Corridor puts almost almost a dozen systems including NYC's MTA, Boston's MBTA, and DC's Metro a short Amtrak ride away.

I also like going to enclosed shopping malls. I actually hate shopping and rarely buy stuff from them, but the layout and designs of these huge buildings fascinates me. Yes, my family thinks I'm strange, but they love me anyway. :)

• Brohoof 2

One of my favorite means of entertainment is to go "schlepping" on transit. That term is derived from the name of my local agency, SEPTA, but I call riding on any city's system just for the fun of it schlepping. I love trains, and I also enjoy buses to a lesser extent. Being near the center of the Northeast Corridor puts almost almost a dozen systems including NYC's MTA, Boston's MBTA, and DC's Metro a short Amtrak ride away.

I also like going to enclosed shopping malls. I actually hate shopping and rarely buy stuff from them, but the layout and designs of these huge buildings fascinates me. Yes, my family thinks I'm strange, but they love me anyway. :)

That last part about the shopping malls. I do that too. The architecture is really interesting.

Balance on poles 10 to 20 feet in the air and contemplate my actions that day, determining whether they were appropriate or not. And how i may have improved them..... Not entirely sure if that strange or not.

Like stilts? That takes some skill.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's the singing and dancing though that's probably more embarrassing than strange.

Oh and there's the voice acting sometimes... Like if I'm playing a text heavy game with not as much of it's own voice acting (or maybe just a silent protagnist), I'll do my own voices. I suppose this also I sort of talk to the games too in those cases where the character's dialougue is just implied; I just end up filling in with some ad lib.

I lock myself in the bathroom, put my earbuds in, and dance. >.>' 

I also browse Tumblr (which doesn't sound too odd, but I seriously get all excited about posts and giggle like and idiot, and people have looked at me weirdly many times). 

I've also been known to have massive conversations with myself or with pets. 

• Brohoof 2