Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... Hello MLP Forums

Stardust Balance

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google; this was the first promising-looking result.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was slowly converted into one, no thanks to my brother and sister. I had originally been neutral to the show for years, and then with its popularity and fanbase, I became curious as to how such a show can create such an established community. The more I watched clips, a few episodes and some fan-work... well now I'm hooked.

...To tell you the truth I feel very nervous about joining this community; I mean, my fondness to the show had only become recent, so I hope I don't seriously offend anyone here from my extensive lack of knowledge or lore of Equestria and its population. Perhaps, through me, I can gain more insight on the show and what makes it a masterpiece. I know for a fact it's very creative. 

And if there's one thing I approve of more than anything: it's creativity. 

As for about myself: I'm a writer; not that great of one but I hope one day to become an author. A male young adult. A social outcast. A chocoholic. A coca-colaholic (if that's not a word I made it one). A critic when concerning stories; as plots are my most favourite parts in TV shows, movies, games, books and such. I'm from England, but don't expect me to be some sort of British stereotype who drinks tea all the time... I in fact loathe tea. I have a terrible sense of humour. I have a love for knowledge and silence, but don't let that fool you into thinking I'm some sort of genius. 

I'm more philosophical than intelligent. 

Why the name Stardust Balance? Well it would've been 'Twilight Balance' if the first name hadn't already been used for the main character. So I settled for something like that instead. As for 'Balance'? Well... 

I just really love balance. The middle. The combination of both order and chaos. Good and evil. Black and white. A unification of both light and dark into a new force that few people even acknowledge... The Twilight. Like I said: I'm philosophical. 

What else...? My favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle. I despise Equestria Girls (don't take it personal, please). I have yet to even see the full first episode of the entire show, let alone a whole season. I am currently in the middle of writing a fanfic while rectifying that problem on Fanfiction.net; a story written for readers and fans of the show to enjoy while I read it as a custom bedtime story for my little sister. 

I'm uncertain of the exact estimate of how much I will be active here daily. I guess it all depends on how well I'm treated here. 

I, of course, will be nice and social to everyone here if they are in turn. And please excuse any behavior of mine that sometimes comes out as disturbing or an unnatural person. 

Then again; no one's truly ordinary. Correct? 

I hope to make great friends here, and not to get yelled at if I get something wrong about the show. Thank you and have a nice day! 

- Stardust Balance. 

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! ^_^ That's a nice and lengthy intro you got there, which is a good sign indeed :) To reply where I can:

~Don't worry, I very much doubt you can offend anypony on here, especially from simple lack of experience  :lol:

~I'm British too! ^o^ Not stereotypically so either, mind you, though I do take green tea occasionally :P

~I doubt your sense of humour is any worse than mine ;)

~I lean more towards philosophical myself- the facts don't interest me anywhere near as much as the vague and unknown does :)

~Trust me, you're gonna be treated well on here- everypony here is so friendly, moreso than could be expected for the interweb.

~Don't worry, from reading this, 'disturbing' or 'unnatural' aren't exactly the words that come to mind ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

• Brohoof 3

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 4

Hi there!!! I'm glad to see a new face around here. While we're all here to have fun, make sure to read through the guidelines so you're not caught off guard. :) I hope you have a ponytastic time here, and welcome to mlpforums!!

• Brohoof 5

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I am sure you will fit in, don't feel bad that you haven't watched the whole show yet, a whole lot haven't. Though I'm not one of them. Well remember to have a good time and I will definitely see you around! I am sure you will make lots of friends.

• Brohoof 5

welcome the forums I hope have a great time and don't worry about not knowing much I was like you when I entered the forums didn't much ethier but I know I pretty much everything thanks to the nice people in the forum feel free to add as a friend and pm me see you later

post-27609-0-78879200-1421356660_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP forums! Its good to have you here because we're going to have fun. There are many things to do here like roleplaying your favorite pony, praise them at the fan clubs, and best of all make new friends. If you like these activities, then you can find them on the homepage. :D

So have fun and welcome to the forums! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello Stardust and welcome to the MLP forums! Don't worry your not alone, I too cannot stand equestria girls, if you have any questions about the forums feel free to ask. 

Hey there, welcome to the forums! ^_^ That's a nice and lengthy intro you got there, which is a good sign indeed :) To reply where I can:

~Don't worry, I very much doubt you can offend anypony on here, especially from simple lack of experience  :lol:

~I'm British too! ^o^ Not stereotypically so either, mind you, though I do take green tea occasionally :P

~I doubt your sense of humour is any worse than mine ;)

~I lean more towards philosophical myself- the facts don't interest me anywhere near as much as the vague and unknown does :)

~Trust me, you're gonna be treated well on here- everypony here is so friendly, moreso than could be expected for the interweb.

~Don't worry, from reading this, 'disturbing' or 'unnatural' aren't exactly the words that come to mind ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

Welcome to the herd, Stardust!

Congratulations - you've found the cosiest corner of the Internet!

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your time with the MLPforums community!

Don't worry about not being too familiar with the lore - we've literally all been there.

If you have any questions, if you'd just like to chat or if you have any interesting philosophy to share - feel free to make a thread or even message me!

img-3416294-1-Main_six_welcome_to_the_he

Enjoy your time, and remember to love and tolerate!

Hi there!!! I'm glad to see a new face around here. While we're all here to have fun, make sure to read through the guidelines so you're not caught off guard. :) I hope you have a ponytastic time here, and welcome to mlpforums!!

img-3416314-1-hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I am sure you will fit in, don't feel bad that you haven't watched the whole show yet, a whole lot haven't. Though I'm not one of them. Well remember to have a good time and I will definitely see you around! I am sure you will make lots of friends.

Welcome to the forums. If you need anything you can PM me!

welcome the forums I hope have a great time and don't worry about not knowing much I was like you when I entered the forums didn't much ethier but I know I pretty much everything thanks to the nice people in the forum feel free to add as a friend and pm me see you later

Welcome to MLP forums! Its good to have you here because we're going to have fun. There are many things to do here like roleplaying your favorite pony, praise them at the fan clubs, and best of all make new friends. If you like these activities, then you can find them on the homepage.

So have fun and welcome to the forums!

Already it feels as though I've joined a great community. :D Thank you for the welcoming comments everypony, I hope we all become great friends!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2