Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What type of gamer are you? (be honest)

CosmicHooves

Types of Gamers Poll  

158 users have voted

1. 1. What type of PC gamer are you?

• Amateur
    • Average
    • Advanced
  2. 2. What type of console gamer are you?

• Amateur
    • Average
    • Advanced
  3. 3. What type of mobile gamer are you?

• Amateur
    • Average
    • Advanced

PC gaming. Im pretty good at games but I stick to Single player mostly because I find many online games full of toxic people on both enemy and team sides, So I play single player games with AI and such just to relax and not be yelled at for not being the very best like no one ever was. 

I used to be pretty MLG on halo 5-3 years ago, but I kinda stopped. Though for Halo 5 i'll be getting back into it. PC i'm kinda shit at everything but sniping, and even then i'm pretty fucking awful. I'm more of a canon fodder than anything for CS competitive.

PC gaming. Im pretty good at games but I stick to Single player mostly because I find many online games full of toxic people on both enemy and team sides, So I play single player games with AI and such just to relax and not be yelled at for not being the very best like no one ever was. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpUr0KrSjHE

It had to be done. I have no regrets. None at all.

Pc Gamer : Average 

I dont really like to play games on pc because i always played on consoles and i get easily confused with all the different systems and software that you need. Specially if you want to play older games ( which i often do ) . I just mostly end up not knowing anything and just getting nothing to work.But they are a few games that i actually love to play on Pc : Hugo Gold Edition, Dove, Alien Nations, Flash Games and My Little Pony Games. But still, im not an expert and many games just doesnt work because i have no idea how to play them.

Console Gamer : Advanced

I Just love to play on consoles, always did, always gonna be.Except this few rare moments, when a game just didnt was released for consoles.

Mobile Gamer : Amateur

I have no interest....ever. Also, i dont even have a phone which has the ability to play mobile games  :lol:

This is really subjective, but I'd consider myself pretty advanced on PC and Console. I've been playing video games since I was a toddler, and I'm more skilled than most people I know. I only started PC gaming a little over 3 years ago, but it was a fairly smooth learning curve. It was just a matter of getting used to the controls, and I was dominating every server I went to in no-time.

As far as mobile games, I guess I'm alright at them, but I generally use my cell phone for making phone calls :)

I'm a huge console fps gamer, like a big diamond divison clan wars type of gamer in call of duty, and alot of battlefield! but as of late my cousins turned me on to pc and he's helping me build my own so who knows, I might convert!

As for mobile my dsi xl has rarely not left my back pocket, I'm a big phantom hourglass fan but my holy grail has to be my duo portable which never leaves my side.

I play PC frequently, about 900 hours on TF2 (counting matches I didn't play online) and about 400 hours on League of Legends. I'd say advanced.

I used to play console games a lot when I had them. Only difference is controller. Advanced.

Mobile games? I guess Amateur because I never play them. Unless you count NDS, then I should have said advanced.

Edited by TwillyFSniper