Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Mightymags

Some of the questions are outright confusing... The options are also very lacking and damn weird. There is no lawful neutral, you can't choose not interested in knitting/sewing/whatever without making yourself look like a psycho, and who the bloody hell would pick the blushing answers?

t2uxLyM.png

• Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Musician

90%

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

42%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

36%
Artistic Nerd

34%
Social Nerd

25%
Science/Math Nerd

14%
Anime Nerd

6%
Literature Nerd

0%
Drama Nerd

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I knew I'd be a musician nerd. :S

Oh well. c:

Edited by Aphrodite
  • Brohoof 1

Here's mine.

Your Result: Drama Nerd
You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)
Result Breakdown:
84% Drama Nerd
83% Social Nerd
78% Musician
76% Gamer/Computer Nerd
63% Literature Nerd
50% Science/Math Nerd
46% Anime Nerd
40% Artistic Nerd

post-14385-0-55154300-1367316243.png
Edited by Fluffle Puff

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

78%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

59%
Science/Math Nerd

55%
Literature Nerd

43%
Anime Nerd

42%
Musician

39%
Social Nerd

36%
Artistic Nerd

32%

Drama Nerd

Mmm....

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician 86%

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

85% Literature Nerd

77% Artistic Nerd

73% Science/Math Nerd

66% Gamer/Computer Nerd

53% Anime Nerd

43% Drama Nerd

39% Social Nerd

Uhm, that's weird...I agree with Lit and Music, but I am really scientific and I play a lot of games. I don't agree with Artistic, either. :x

• Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

98%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

80%
Literature Nerd

56%
Drama Nerd

54%
Anime Nerd

54%
Science/Math Nerd

52%
Artistic Nerd

45%
Social Nerd

38%
Musician

Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below:

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

77%

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

72%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

65%
Anime Nerd

53%
Drama Nerd

36%
Musician

36%
Artistic Nerd

27%
Social Nerd

7%
Science/Math Nerd

I feel as though some of this is wrong for me. wait... no, nevermind, I was reading it wrong, it's fine.

Some of the questions are outright confusing... The options are also very lacking and damn weird. There is no lawful neutral, you can't choose not interested in knitting/sewing/whatever without making yourself look like a psycho, and who the bloody hell would pick the blushing answers?

I agree some of the answers weren't the best, but it wasn't too bad for a quick quiz. I get where you're coming from with the lawful neutral because that's what I am. And I think there was only one option for chaotic. I just went with Lawful Good since that's what I would have chosen of those options.  

This is what I got, I'm supposed to be 93% gamer/computer nerd.. Only question is how did they know I lack hygeine.. I do my best, but you would be surprised how many things you forget behind the computer. I find it funny, I'm 0% in science even though I used to get straight "A" back in elementary.. People thought I was really weird, but still my interest obviously died out. I guess this makes sense though.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

93%

80%
Drama Nerd

55%
Literature Nerd

45%
Artistic Nerd

41%
Anime Nerd

32%
Musician

32%
Social Nerd

0%
Science/Math Nerd

My results:

86% Musician

75% Literature

58% Drama

48% Gamer/Computer

40% Anime

39% Social

36% Artistic

6% Science/Math

I thought I'd be more of an anime nerd, but I guess technically I'm a huge Digimon nerd. I don't make costumes or anything like that but I know the characters very well and am even planning to make a sequel for one of the series. The only issue with that is it'll take lots of money to get that dream accomplished. =/

What Be Your Nerd Type?

81%

81%
Musician

77%
Science/Math Nerd

66%
Social Nerd

49%
Drama Nerd

34%
Anime Nerd

31%
Literature Nerd

20%

Artistic Nerd

I thought my second nerd class would be Science/Math.

Edited by PonyzzFTW
  • Brohoof 1

I feel very out of place right now... My highest score was Gamer/Computer Nerd at 34%

The total breakdown is this

Gamer/Computer Nerd: 34%

Literature Nerd: 32%

Social Nerd: 10%

Musician: 0%

Anime Nerd: 0%

Science/Math Nerd: 0%

Artistic Nerd: 0%

This actually makes me feel really out of place among everyone else who is scoring so high! I don't know why, but somehow it makes me feel... inferior

I was going to take this quiz, but it's too long, and I got bored with it about halfway through. But I don't think a series of multiple-choice questions is really the best way to analyze someone's personality. At any rate, I guess I would be more of a gaming nerd than anything else.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Result Breakdown:

80% Gamer/Computer Nerd

58% Drama Nerd

42% Science/Math Nerd

33% Anime Nerd

26% Social Nerd

20% Literature Nerd

18% Musician

13% Artistic Nerd

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

What Be Your Nerd Type?

93%

61%
Science/Math Nerd

22%
Social Nerd

18%
Musician

7%
Literature Nerd

0%
Drama Nerd

0%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Anime Nerd

Well, here's my quiz results.

I don't really think of myself as a nerd, but I do spend a lot of time on the internet, mostly on MLP Forums lol. 

I also would say that I kind of enjoy math, I'm pretty good at it.

Don't even have to take it to know I'd be Science/Math. I mean, look at the avatar!

Meh. Science is my strong suit, but I'm not too fond of math. But, the Mental Abuse To Humans is a necessary evil, I guess...

I'm pretty much a gamer/computer nerd, since I know you can't tell from the avatar. But, I play a lot of video games and I am usually on the computer a lot so that sums up about 75% of me. :P

I never would have thought, i would have thought of myself as more of a drawing nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

86%

84%
Anime Nerd

76%
Social Nerd

70%
Artistic Nerd

70%
Literature Nerd

59%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

39%
Science/Math Nerd

34%
Drama Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

83%

62%Gamer/Computer Nerd

54%Drama Nerd

53%Literature Nerd

50%Science/Math Nerd

39%Social Nerd

21%Anime Nerd

17%Artistic Nerd

Looks pretty close.

I thought I was a computer nerd but seemingly I am a math's nerd! Well thanks MissDerpy, I learned something about myself today!

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

89%

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

86%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

68%
Literature Nerd

62%
Drama Nerd

51%
Social Nerd

45%
Anime Nerd

16%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Musician

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

For the most part this seems pretty accurate, yes I have been out of practice for far too long but I am a musician at heart and I just bought myself a new keyboard and will start taking lessons and composing songs again soon.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

90%

90%
Social Nerd

75%
Literature Nerd

64%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

62%
Drama Nerd

56%
Science/Math Nerd

50%
Anime Nerd

36%

Artistic Nerd

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

84% Gamer/computer nerd was to be expected. I spend as much time away from reality as I can... which also gave me a 51% social nerd. Meh.