Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?

Cash In

What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?

• Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Coffee
    • Banana
    • Vanilla
    • Mint
    • Cookies & Cream
    • Other

Time to settle this.

Flavoured milk is glorious, but such a great beverage comes in many different forms. For me, nothing beats strawberry milk. It's sweet and just goes down easily. It also gets bonus points for being pink. :p

I really like banana milk as well, so that definitely comes as a close second. I tried cookies & cream very recently and enjoyed that one too, so that'd probably be my third pick.

Which is your favourite? If you have a reason behind it, feel free to share!

big-m.jpg.da9c2ef39499f9af57bec0dd21716075.jpg

(Contrary to what many ponies believe, I actually like chocolate milk. I just don't like it as much as the other flavours. :p)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

*violently clicks chocolate milk* :manic-laughter: the only kind!

*disables any other options* :orly:

there. Totally not propaganda

Who invited her? Keep your chocolate milk covered hooves off my poll! :glimmer:

9 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Sorry Silks, but I'll have to vote strawberry on this one ;)

1 minute ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Well, look what happened when you stole the chocolate milk. It is clearly the only choice. :LunaMCM:

23 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Psshh predictable XD...

Strawberry for me.

14 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Wtf..... TWINSIES!!!

*dislocates jesse arms and steal his strawberry milk*

Muhahahahaha!

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Psshh predictable XD...

Strawberry for me.

Wtf..... TWINSIES!!!

Yes, go.. go to your pink drinks. 

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Orange creme, of course.

Yes, it is indeed a real thing. :proud:

34l6d58le3051.jpg

I shall trade you one of these for all the local chocolate milk. 

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Psshh predictable XD...

Strawberry for me.

Wtf..... TWINSIES!!!

*dislocates jesse arms and steal his strawberry milk*

Muhahahahaha!

GREAT! The strawberry milk people are fighting each other like the savages that they are 

*drinks chocolate milk like the connoisseur that she is* :proud:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Silky the smol said:

I shall trade you one of these for all the local chocolate milk. 

Ah, but that's not all! My local grocery store also carried a chocolate peppermint milk as well, once upon a time! Perhaps I could offer you one of those as well, hm?

... And no, I am not making this up either. :please: It was truthfully lovely though, believe it or not. I have been wanting more ever since.

23415201_10159512810930024_5564732611046430324_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=RPaF7zlks3wAX9J04s3&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AfDMRgWBscdspPF7dIqNjjVfryD2U51ElmIAtpsi2XT_DQ&oe=64E2E862

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

GREAT! The strawberry milk people are fighting each other like the savages that they are 

This means war. 

(At this rate, we might have to bring the debate pit back)

35 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

21 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Strawberry for me.

Excellent choice! Remind me to treat you both to a nice glass of strawberry milk.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

chocolate peppermint milk as well, once upon a time! Perhaps I could offer you one of those as well, hm

Chocolate peppermint?!?!?! What is this heresy!! I don’t like toothpaste with my chocolate milk! You must have been sent by @Cash In :okiedokieloki:

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

This means war. 

(At this rate, we might have to bring the debate pit back)

Oh believe me, we shall. I cannot wait to use properly citated documents to prove why you are so wrong with your stance. With highly educated rebuttals seasoned with LOTS OF AD HOMINEMS AND EMOJISSSS :Cozy:

chocolate milk wins. The end.  

11 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Chocolate peppermint?!?!?! What is this heresy!! I don’t like toothpaste with my chocolate milk! You must have been sent by Cash In :okiedokieloki:

♪ Don't try the milk from your chocolate milk stash theeeen. ♪ :fabulous:

Sincerely though, to anyone who has sampled it; is banana milk actually delicious? This is truthfully the first I am hearing of it, and I am quite curious as to if it's truly worth tasting. I can't say that it sounds terribly appetizing, but you never know.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, The Recherche said:

Sincerely though, is banana milk actually delicious? This is truthfully the first I am hearing of it, and I am quite curious as to if it's truly worth tasting. I can't say that it sounds terribly appetizing, but you never know.

It might depend on how you feel about banana itself. If you don't like fruit, chances are that you probably won't enjoy it that much. If you can tolerate it, then I'd say it's worth a try.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

It might depend on how you feel about banana itself. If you don't like fruit, chances are that you probably won't enjoy it that much. If you can tolerate it, then I'd say it's worth a try.

Fascinating! I actually do enjoy bananas a fair bit, so I will certainly give it a chance if ever possible. Even if I do not see myself enjoying it, truthfully told.

Now the issue is to simply track it down. :pout:

44 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Orange creme, of course.

Yes, it is indeed a real thing. :proud:

34l6d58le3051.jpg

I had no idea this existed... I love those little orange cream popsicles!!!

Anyways, I honestly don't know. Strawberry is too sweet for me, banana i barely tasted the banana (but maybe i picked the wrong brand), and the rest I dunno.

Probably chocolate here.

But if these soy milks count then I'd go with that as my number one! I love these little guys

9556156046641.jpg

• Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Chocolate peppermint?!?!?! What is this heresy!! I don’t like toothpaste with my chocolate milk! You must have been sent by @Cash In :okiedokieloki:

Oh believe me, we shall. I cannot wait to use properly citated documents to prove why you are so wrong with your stance. With highly educated rebuttals seasoned with LOTS OF AD HOMINEMS AND EMOJISSSS :Cozy:

chocolate milk wins. The end.  

The strawbery and chocolate factions is in agreement then... Mint is toothpaste...we want nothing of that... Too war with the mint lovers!!!!

Moments ago, Twot Shuffle said:

I had no idea this existed... I love those little orange cream popsicles!!!

Anyways, I honestly don't know. Strawberry is too sweet for me, banana i barely tasted the banana (but maybe i picked the wrong brand), and the rest I dunno.

Probably chocolate here.

But if these soy milks count then I'd go with that as my number one! I love these little guys

9556156046641.jpg

....this is not milk....

13 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

is banana milk actually delicious? This is truthfully the first I am hearing of it, and I am quite curious as to if it's truly worth tasting

I legit tried it a week ago thanks to @TheRockARoosterinsisting on it and @Sophie H.was with me when I tried it but it was a little too watery.. 

I’d recommend a creamier or maybe home made banana milk shake with some sugar? Yum! Not watery tho. D:

• Brohoof 1

Also you cannot see the milk label on that thing because it would be considered false advertisement and is sueable... Same as milk chocolate cannot be branded as chocolate only... Because milk chocolate is not milk nor chocolate but is considered CANDY!!!

Milk chocolate is a lie @Silky the smol! Muhahaha

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

....this is not milk....

I know, the yeos soy drink is not true flavored milk. That's why I said if it counted then I'll go with it, otherwise it's chocolate. I put the image because it's a very specific flavor from a specific brand that I've grown up drinking and will never get enough of :yay:

2 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

I legit tried it a week ago thanks to @TheRockARoosterinsisting on it and @Sophie H.was with me when I tried it but it was a little too watery.. 

I’d recommend a creamier or maybe home made banana milk shake with some sugar? Yum! Not watery tho. D:

Watery milk? Ick. 5.png If I wanted coconut milk that badly, I would have simply gone with that instead!

I would love to take you up on that offer, nonetheless! Too bad I am lacking the 'bananas' part of the equation at the moment.

Perhaps this is karma for me defiling your chocolate milk with that toothpaste... post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

1 minute ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

As a certain creature from Foster's Home says: "I like Chocolate milk"

I absolutely adore how he says “like.” Yes. You like it. You’re not totally ravenously crazy obsessed over it. Yes, of course. Like. ^_^

Moments ago, The Recherche said:

Perhaps this is karma for me defiling your chocolate milk with that toothpaste

Indeed you will have to learn just as @Jesse Terrencehad just how swiftly the karmic tax strikes just from the chocolate milk disrespect alone. My condolences

owo

• Brohoof 1

Behold. My army is growing. 
IMG_5874.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Because milk chocolate is not milk nor chocolate

No chocolate milk label here. Still chocolatey and delicious, though. LOOP HOLE :ithastolookpretty: