Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?

Cash In

What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite type of flavoured milk?

• Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Coffee
    • Banana
    • Vanilla
    • Mint
    • Cookies & Cream
    • Other

34 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hey lovely. <3 In all seriousness, this is all just for fun and games. Nobody has to like anything <3 just enjoy life however you see fit.

In all fun in games: WE MAKE THEM WALK THE PLANK!!! NOBODY HATES SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS :Cozy: REEEEE

It's ok, I could sort of tell that everyone was joking around. ;) I was just wondering about those vile enough to hate on both. :blink:

Or equally love both. :wacko:

11 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

LISTEN UP, THIS WHOLE THREAD HAS BEEN A SHAM!

b53.thumb.jpg.fa1773c2f84d5e957fafdead5f009286.jpg

Also, why does chocolate have so many votes? I want names. :Cozy:

13 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Yeah but the thing is... Thats not chocolate.... What you put os a bunch pf lies! Hahaaa

It's fine, it looks like chocolate and tastes like chocolate so even though it's fake, I still consider it a type of chocolate. Like sugar, real chocolate actually tastes bitter without the fake sugar that is put in it all the time. :huh:

Milk has a sort of limited flavor range, being milk. I mean, you can’t really visualize Bacon Cheddar Ranch flavored milk or Sour Cream & Onion milk. You have to stick with the sweet stuff. That being the case, I’m happy to report that it’s gonna be STRAWBERRY MILK ALL THE WAY!!! Sorry @Silky The Smoll:manic-laughter:

Moments ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I like making my own banana milkshakes owo try homemade! <3 

Sounds tasty! I will try it too, for the good of scientific research and the betterment of humanity! :sunbutt:

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Sounds tasty! I will try it too, for the good of scientific research and the betterment of humanity! :sunbutt:

And for the purpose of conducting science scienced up by a scientist in a science lab -- I shall relieve you of your chocolate milk :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I’m going to be honest here, I don’t ever remember  trying chocolate milk in my entire life. Why it’s voted high up is a mystery.  That’s why I’m going for almond milk. The superior choice of milk enthusiasts. 

21 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

I’m going to be honest here, I don’t ever remember  trying chocolate milk in my entire life. Why it’s voted high up is a mystery.  That’s why I’m going for almond milk. The superior choice of milk enthusiasts. 

Your milk is worst than chocolate milk... where chocolate milk is a lie, and almond milk is not even a milk... and you call yours superior!?:Cozy:

HSSSSSSS!!!!!

On 2023-08-26 at 1:28 PM, Silky The Smoll said:

I like making my own banana milkshakes owo try homemade! <3 

I also prefer home made banana milk.... banana made from the Philippines.... not your bananas... our bananas are superior than yours.... small but very sweet and tasty... your bananas are lifeless to taste...ehkk .. plus pre made banana milk taste like medicine ehkkk even your mango juice taste like medicine... why is your fruits devoid of flavour!?

Actually i prefer our countries fruit... probably our land is rich 8n sugar or something:PIPPIPHURRAY:.

My new head cannon now is pinkie pie is filipina! Hahaa

3 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Your milk is worst than chocolate milk... where chocolate milk is a lie, and almond milk is not even a milk... and you call yours superior!?:Cozy:

HSSSSSSS!!!!!

YOU DARE DEFY THE ORDER OF THE HOLY ALMOND MILK? HERESY, I’D SAY!  

Tbh I don’t ever remember trying strawberry milk either. Pink milk? Sounds ludicrous. 

1 minute ago, StarlightNyars said:

YOU DARE DEFY THE ORDER OF THE HOLY ALMOND MILK? HERESY, I’D SAY!  

Tbh I don’t ever remember trying strawberry milk either. Pink milk? Sounds ludicrous. 

Banana milk yellowish like C ..:sealed: snot... you like drinking snot? :cheeky-smile:

Although pink substances remind me of child medicine.

1 minute ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Banana milk yellowish like C ..:sealed: snot... you like drinking snot? :cheeky-smile:

I have no idea where that sentence is going, but banana milk??? Nah let’s called that what that really is- an incomplete smoothie. 

2 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Although pink substances remind me of child medicine.

Now this is an area where we can garrison our troops. This reminds me of when someone showed me something that was called blue milk from Star Wars. I have seen blue tortillas in Mexico, but different colors of milk sound weird to me. 

These results are disappointing. :okiedokieloki:

On another note, I've been seeing this at the store lately.

20230831_003029.thumb.jpg.324f62828474bd8a7f8d390a7678a235.jpg

It's a mix between chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. It might actually be good, but mixing chocolate with strawberry is a crime against humanity!

41 minutes ago, Cash In said:

It's a mix between chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. It might actually be good, but mixing chocolate with strawberry is a crime against humanity!

“Shake me thick” make me run out quick. 

If I wanted ice cream, I’d order ice cream! 

7 hours ago, Cash In said:

Shake me thick... i do like to shake my neopolitan. And she is thicc though... 🤔

This is the kinda drink a troll king drinks.