Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Mightymags

Look, another quiz! This time I found one that determines what type of nerd you are. I don't really know how accurate it is since I really have no idea what kind of nerd I am....

....but apparently I'm a gamer/computer nerd. And dirty....wink.png Here are my results:

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

78%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

76%
Musician

68%
Literature Nerd

66%
Drama Nerd

61%
Artistic Nerd

47%
Social Nerd

43%
Science/Math Nerd

26%
Anime Nerd

I can see why I got musician as the next highest...since I am one. 

Go ahead, take the quiz, post your results! biggrin.png http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_be_your_nerd_type

Leave your feedback about what you got and on the quiz itself. 

Edited by MissDerpy
  • Brohoof 5

I got 84% Gamer/Computer nerd. Which is odd, since I pretty much answered low on those questions, and at least I think I answered higher on math/science questions. 

(I wish I could answer high on the art/music/creativity questions).

What Be Your Nerd Type?

84%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

51%
Social Nerd

30%
Drama Nerd

27%
Musician

9%
Anime Nerd

0%
Literature Nerd

0%
Science/Math Nerd

0%
Artistic Nerd

Yeah I believe the 84% I got on gaming nerd, but the 51% social nerd 30% drama nerd and is total crap tongue.png Fun quiz anyway ^^

Edited by Assassin✮Derpy

Your Result: Artistic Nerd
Whether it's painting, sewing, drawing, arts and crafts; or just splashing paint onto a canvas and calling it art; you mostly fit this description. Lots of people envy the artists, but be humble and keep working on it. There is a shortage of true artists today who actually contribute anything to society.

Result Breakdown:
90% Artistic Nerd
61% Literature Nerd
51% Social Nerd
42% Musician
39% Gamer/Computer Nerd
34% Drama Nerd
30% Anime Nerd
7% Science/Math Nerd

Hah, not surprising in the least, since I go to art school! I'm totally one of those crazy right-brain thinker weirdos. 

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 2

Well,it says I'm 93% Video Game Nerd,which seems quite accurate.This is followed up by 72% Social Nerd and 30% Drama Nerd.The drama one surprised me a bit,actually.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd
Result Breakdown:
93% Gamer/Computer Nerd
72% Social Nerd
30% Drama Nerd
24% Literature Nerd
19% Science/Math Nerd
18% Anime Nerd
12% Musician
12% Artistic Nerd

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Edited by CaptainBlue808
  • Brohoof 1

88% gamer/computer nerd.

Anime nerd 38%

Literature nerd 32%

Social nerd 26%

Artistic nerd 24%

Drama nerd 10%

Science/Math nerd 0%

Musician 0%

Edited by Wolveon

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

93%

81%
Social Nerd

72%
Science/Math Nerd

69%
Literature Nerd

65%
Musician

61%
Drama Nerd

41%
Artistic Nerd

38%
Anime Nerd

Pretty much as I expected, I'm a massive computer geek and I'm really not much of an artist, playwright or anime fan.

I'm 81% gamer/computer nerd ;) probibly cause I'm on steam and here most of the day. I am an artist but hey, I mostly sketch in school, although not to brag but I'm pretty good!

Edited by Dinky Doodle

80% Drama nerd <- didn't see that coming.

76% gamer nerd <- totally thought this was my thing 

everything else was under 50%

I guess I have been neglecting video games lately with school and MLP stuff. 

I knew this was comin'! I may be the only Anime nerd here! Though, I haven't been watching anime very much since I got into MLP...

Your Result: Anime Nerd

88%

If anyone is likely to dress up in a crazy outfit, you are! You enjoy the visual stimulants of intense art accompanied with deep plots of fantasy, science-fiction, real-life; or you are just obsessed with Japan and everyone and everything in it. They love to gather with people like themselves at conventions and act crazy! The anime nerds are often associated with the stereotype of being the "psychotic" nerd, because they tend to be obsessive over their characters and series. You psycho! I'm just kidding! But seriously, all forms of art should be appreciated, and anime is definitely one of them.

46%
Artistic Nerd

45%
Literature Nerd

40%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

28%
Drama Nerd

6%
Musician

0%
Science/Math Nerd

0%
Social Nerd

I love the fact that I am 455% nerd. SUCCESS. Was a near even split between literature, science/math, drama, gamer/computer, and social nerd.

(The fact that I noticed that makes me wonder why it said that I was primarily a literature nerd and not a science/math nerd. I mean, I don't keep up too well with the science news, but I've got a pretty scientific mindset...)

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

90%

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

65%
Literature Nerd

46%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

28%
Anime Nerd

23%
Artistic Nerd

22%
Social Nerd

15%
Science/Math Nerd

2%

Drama Nerd

Kind of iffy about the literature nerd but oh well, answered the questions to the best of my ability.

Edited by Doctor Derpy

Not surprised at all :)

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)

Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help. 
Result Breakdown:
86% Science/Math Nerd
70% Artistic Nerd
64% Gamer/Computer Nerd
62% Musician
58% Drama Nerd
47% Literature Nerd
43% Anime Nerd
30% Social Nerd

And the social nerd definitely fits since I am mainly introverted unless I'm behind a computer.

When I'm online...well...You should go check out some of forum games posts ;)

What Be Your Nerd Type?

84%

50%
Literature Nerd

35%
Drama Nerd

26%
Musician

18%
Social Nerd

8%
Anime Nerd

2%
Science/Math Nerd

0%
Artistic Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?

86%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygiene  of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

68%
Literature Nerd

53%
Artistic Nerd

42%
Social Nerd

39%
Science/Math Nerd

18%
Musician

7%
Drama Nerd

1%
Anime Nerd

This is not surprising at all, except I was surprised how high I was ranked in literature.

Well here are my results.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Social Nerd

91%

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^

88%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

77%
Musician

67%
Literature Nerd

62%
Anime Nerd

62%
Artistic Nerd

9%
Science/Math Nerd

0%
Drama Nerd

Result: Science/Math Nerd (79%)

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

Gamer/Computer Nerd: 54%

Literature Nerd: 50%

Musician: 26%

Anime Nerd: 14%

Drama Nerd: 9%

Artistic Nerd: 3%

Social Nerd: 0%

Not entirely unexpected. Corresponds with my major area of study, as well as other relevant interests.

Your Result: Literature Nerd
Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.
Result Breakdown:
89% Literature Nerd
61% Musician
59% Gamer/Computer Nerd
42% Social Nerd
11% Drama Nerd
9% Anime Nerd
4% Artistic Nerd
0% Science/Math Nerd

Makes sense to me. I'm not much of a musician though...

This is my results. Mostly true:

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

86%

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

54%Gamer/Computer Nerd

46%Musician

46%Artistic Nerd

33%Anime Nerd

18%Literature Nerd

18%Social Nerd

6%Drama Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Well it looks like im a computer nerd well i guess that not entirely false i mean i am trying to get my A+ Cert in computer technology and i mean im trying to learn how to draw so i guess this is true

80%

33%
Literature Nerd

31%
Anime Nerd

30%
Artistic Nerd

22%
Musician

22%
Science/Math Nerd

21%
Drama Nerd

14%
Social Nerd
Edited by HeavyRain

...Yup, I'm the only anime nerd here... And Here I thought Twilight would be a Literature Nerd! laugh.png  Nice to see a lot of science/math/gamer nerds here, though!

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

83%

74%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

58%
Drama Nerd

58%
Social Nerd

50%
Musician

43%
Literature Nerd

13%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Anime Nerd

Wooooo science. I love science and maths and computer games and everything about computers basically so this fits me excellently.