Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Mightymags

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd
You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~
Result Breakdown:
88% Gamer/Computer Nerd
74% Musician
66% Science/Math Nerd
65% Literature Nerd
50% Social Nerd
46% Artistic Nerd
43% Anime Nerd
43% Drama Nerd

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I'd say this is close to accurate, except it severely underestimated how into anime I am.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

81%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

(edited)

Take a look at this bullshit...

(and just to make everything more accurate, let me cross out everything that does not apply to me)

Result Breakdown:
88% Gamer/Computer Nerd
84% Drama Nerd
50% Literature Nerd
48% Artistic Nerd
26% Musician
2% Anime Nerd
0% Science/Math Nerd
0% Social Nerd

I don't even know what this means, so I'm just going to move on and ignor-WAIT!!! 0% in Social Nerd? I don't see how the questions even related to that, but... ah whatever, it's still pretty accurate.
Edited by Oleg

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

88%

62%
Musician

59%
Science/Math Nerd

46%
Social Nerd

35%
Literature Nerd

33%
Artistic Nerd

31%
Anime Nerd

13%
Drama Nerd

I find it weird that I scored so highly as a musician /=|

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Literature Nerd

80%

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

66%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

66%
Drama Nerd

49%
Anime Nerd

41%
Artistic Nerd

36%
Musician

3%
Social Nerd

0%
Science/Math Nerd

This result was a little unexpected. I really like books, but I do loads of gaming!  I'm not really an actor or a musician(I sing, but not my own songs). I agree with social and anime though. Art, not so much...

Result Breakdown:

86% Gamer/Computer Nerd

76% Drama Nerd

75% Literature Nerd

62% Musician

56% Science/Math Nerd

34% Social Nerd

33% Anime Nerd

17% Artistic Nerd

(edited)

I got 84% Gamer/Computer Nerd, Seems pretty accurate.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Result Breakdown:
84% Gamer/Computer Nerd
42% Social Nerd
36% Anime Nerd
33% Literature Nerd
32% Science/Math Nerd
30% Artistic Nerd
14% Musician
9% Drama Nerd

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Edited by superponylinux

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

85%

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

78%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

75%
Literature Nerd

58%
Artistic Nerd

45%
Science/Math Nerd

36%
Anime Nerd

12%
Drama Nerd

5%
Social Nerd

• Brohoof 1

My results:

Anime nerd 80%

(Yeah, no surprise.  In fact I thought it would be higher)

Science/Math Nerd 69%

(I'm a Computer Science major, studied to be an actuary, and out of high school I planned on being an engineer.  So yeah...)

Gamer/Computer Nerd 54%

(lived video game from the 8 bit era through PS2.  Own a PS3, though lack of accesibility to it has killed my interest)

Artistic Nerd 41%

(used to love drawing as a kid , tho)

Drama nerd 30%

(Damn, being an extra in the school musical= 30% nerd, huh?)

Social nerd 27%

(Isn't social nerd an oxymoron?)

Musician 12%

(Hey, I played the piano when I was 7...)

Literature nerd 3%

(Me no good reading book!)

Gamer/Computer Nerd

81%
Strange. I like video games, and all, but I don't play them nearly enough to consider myself a Gaming nerd.

69%

Anime Nerd

Absolutely. I figured this would be my top score. I watch a ton of anime.

61%

Science/Math Nerd

Math, yes. Science, not so much.

47%

Social Nerd

I'm an Introvert. So, no.

41%

Literature Nerd

Not sure how this is so high. I don't read much.

20%

Artistic Nerd

Sure, sure.

12%

Musician

Like music. Not good at it.

11%
Drama Nerd

Score says it all.

Your Result: Social Nerd

86%

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. happy.png

82%
Literature Nerd

65%
Artistic Nerd

54%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

51%
Science/Math Nerd

45%
Anime Nerd

20%
Drama Nerd

7%
Musician

Whee~

Hey this test sucks :c

Im neither of those! Why is not movie nerd included in that list..

Anyways I guess it's computer nerd then.. Even though I dont play a lot of games

78%

70% Literature Nerd
61% Musician
36% Artistic Nerd
32% Social Nerd
30% Anime Nerd
16% Drama Nerd
0% Science/Math Nerd

In some ways this test makes sense, but in others it really doesn't. I'm definatley quite a big computer nerd (I prefer to call myself an internet nerd), but on the other hand I would have thought Artistic would have been a larger percentage. Maybe that's because I know sod all about the history of art :P

Social = Just no. I am in no way a social nerd. I really can't be bothered to explain myself on this AGAIN.
Anime = Unless MLP is an anime (this is just proving further more that I have no idea on the subject), I hardly ever watch anime and never seek it out.

Drama = For the same reasons as social. Unless drama means TV and shows rather than acting.

Science/Math = Yeah, that seems about right.

Your Result: Literature Nerd

86%

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

76%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

57%
Musician

51%
Science/Math Nerd

49%
Artistic Nerd

34%
Drama Nerd

27%
Social Nerd

14%

Anime Nerd

I'd consider this to be pretty accurate.

What Be Your Nerd Type?

88%

52%
Artistic Nerd

45%
Science/Math Nerd

43%
Drama Nerd

41%
Social Nerd

28%
Anime Nerd

9%
Musician

0%
Literature Nerd

Your Result: Musician

90%

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

69%
Drama Nerd

50%
Literature Nerd

39%
Social Nerd

36%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

26%
Artistic Nerd

24%
Anime Nerd

6%
Science/Math Nerd

Just about the results I expected.

Soooo it turns out that I'm an anime nerd. I'm not really surprised as lol I love going to anime conventions and cosplaying is fun, but uh I dunno I thought I'd be slapped under the art category. I guess the fact I don't have the names of who did what memorized is probably what screwed me over.

Also lol what's a social nerd?

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)

Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help. 

Result Breakdown:

93% Science/Math Nerd

91% Musician

88% Gamer/Computer Nerd

74% Literature Nerd

26% Drama Nerd

15% Artistic Nerd

15% Social Nerd

12% Anime Nerd

896.png

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Artistic Nerd

89%

Whether it's painting, sewing, drawing, arts and crafts; or just splashing paint onto a canvas and calling it art; you mostly fit this description. Lots of people envy the artists, but be humble and keep working on it. There is a shortage of true artists today who actually contribute anything to society.

86%
Literature Nerd

84%
Musician

26%
Drama Nerd

22%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

3%
Science/Math Nerd

0%
Anime Nerd

0%
Social Nerd

(edited)

88%

60%
Science/Math Nerd

28%
Anime Nerd

3%
Literature Nerd

0%
Musician

0%
Drama Nerd

0%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Social Nerd

0% in four categories, huh? Probably would have been five had I not correctly guessed who wrote Dover Beach.

Edited by Kenny

Not surprised. 

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Anime Nerd

88%

If anyone is likely to dress up in a crazy outfit, you are! You enjoy the visual stimulants of intense art accompanied with deep plots of fantasy, science-fiction, real-life; or you are just obsessed with Japan and everyone and everything in it. They love to gather with people like themselves at conventions and act crazy! The anime nerds are often associated with the stereotype of being the "psychotic" nerd, because they tend to be obsessive over their characters and series. You psycho! I'm just kidding! But seriously, all forms of art should be appreciated, and anime is definitely one of them.

84%
Drama Nerd

77%
Artistic Nerd

76%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

60%
Musician

60%
Social Nerd

45%
Science/Math Nerd

24%
Literature Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Drama Nerd

89%

You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

76%
Musician

73%
Anime Nerd

66%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

66%
Social Nerd

65%
Literature Nerd

49%
Artistic Nerd