Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Mightymags

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Musician
Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)
Result Breakdown:
83% Musician
54% Social Nerd
46% Anime Nerd
44% Gamer/Computer Nerd
30% Artistic Nerd
17% Drama Nerd
6% Science/Math Nerd
2% Literature Nerd

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Well, that was expected... But... I don't know. =(

(edited)
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Artistic Nerd

86%

Whether it's painting, sewing, drawing, arts and crafts; or just splashing paint onto a canvas and calling it art; you mostly fit this description. Lots of people envy the artists, but be humble and keep working on it. There is a shortage of true artists today who actually contribute anything to society.

86%-Musician
86%-Social Nerd
81%-Gamer/Computer Nerd
68%-Literature Nerd
45%-Anime Nerd
39%-Drama Nerd
35%-Science/Math Nerd
Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

81%
You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

27%
Social Nerd
15%
Science/Math Nerd
14%
Anime Nerd
3%
Drama Nerd
0%
Artistic Nerd
0%
Literature Nerd
0%
Musician

He's gonna sit back down in his chair...

To play PC games from dawn til dusk...

He'd rather have... A Mountain Dew...

Than go outside and hang out with yoooouuuu~

He'd rather sit, and post on forums...

All while watching Youtube videos toooooo~

He's palest shut-in you've ever heeeeaarrrddd~

He's the Computer/Video Game neeeerrrddd~

He's the PC, Coding, Linux neeerrrrddd~

He's the Computer/Video Game neeeerrd~

When you turn on your TV...

Make sure it's tuned to HDMI 3.

He's got a bunch of books

About programming and coding...

Although I've never seen him actually read them~

He's got a gaming rig...

and a gaming chair...

Armed with his GPU he tears these games down~

He's the geekiest High Schooler you ever heeeaarrddd~

He's Computer/Video Game neeeerrrddd~

He's the Mass Effect, Fallout 3 neeeerrrddd~

He's Computer/Video Game neeerrrddd~

• Brohoof 1

My results:

What Be Your Nerd Type?

78%

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

66%
Musician

63%
Literature Nerd

62%
Drama Nerd

54%
Social Nerd

43%
Anime Nerd

30%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Science/Math Nerd

I don't get it, what are the percentages out of? It would make sense if it was like "what percentage of your nerdyness is this section" and it all added up to 100 and could be displayed on a pie chart but having percentages (parts of a whole) without defining what the "whole" is seems kind of weird. Maybe it would make more sense if it kept this system but changed it to like "78 points of mathy-sciency-ness" instead of 78%

(edited)

[media]What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

Result Breakdown:
93% Musician
67% Gamer/Computer Nerd
57% Science/Math Nerd
45% Artistic Nerd
45% Anime Nerd
42% Social Nerd
27% Literature Nerd
0% Drama Nerd

Edited by Nightraxx

Pretty much what I was expecting. *shrug*

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

93%

49%
Drama Nerd

48%
Anime Nerd

45%
Science/Math Nerd

33%
Artistic Nerd

25%
Literature Nerd

16%
Social Nerd

2%
Musician

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

83%

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

53%
Literature Nerd

52%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

50%
Social Nerd

24%
Anime Nerd

24%
Drama Nerd

22%
Musician

17%
Artistic Nerd

Eh. That's pretty cool, really. I don't mind this at all.

I don't get it, what are the percentages out of? It would make sense if it was like "what percentage of your nerdyness is this section" and it all added up to 100 and could be displayed on a pie chart but having percentages (parts of a whole) without defining what the "whole" is seems kind of weird. Maybe it would make more sense if it kept this system but changed it to like "78 points of mathy-sciency-ness" instead of 78%

I'm pretty sure it's out of 100% in each section. Like if you answered all the questions relating to literature as high as you can you would be 100% a literature nerd. I may be wrong but that's what it seems like to me, I didn't make the quiz though. 

Well this was fun!

I'm a gamer nerd, didn't suprise me at all.

Gamer/Computer - 84%

Musician - 81%

Anime nerd - 53%

Artisitic nerd -24%

Science/math - 15%

Social nerd - 7%

Literature nerd - 0%

Drama nerd - 0%

Thanks, gave me something to do for a while! ^^

Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

76%

69%
Science/Math Nerd

65%
Anime Nerd

51%
Social Nerd

49%
Drama Nerd

32%
Musician

32%
Artistic Nerd

27%
Literature Nerd

The top two were obvious for me though it's science not math that I like.. I don't think of my self as much of an anime nerd, though I do like anime. I'm also not so sure about the social and drama nerd percentages.

Oh.. let's see...

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

90%

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

80%
Gamer/Computer Nerd
74%
Artistic Nerd
62%
Musician
53%
Anime Nerd
50%
Science/Math Nerd
50%
Social Nerd
43%

Drama Nerd

So literature beat gaming, art, even science. I'm disappointed.

BUT BOOKS ARE AWESOME.

• Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?

89%

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

84%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

61%
Musician

57%
Science/Math Nerd

51%
Social Nerd

32%
Artistic Nerd

16%
Drama Nerd

14%
Anime Nerd

Interesting.  I always enjoyed reading a lot, but I thought I was more of the Gamer type.  Pretty cool.

Your Result: Literature Nerd

80%

76%
Musician

69%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

57%
Artistic Nerd

57%
Social Nerd

53%
Anime Nerd

47%
Science/Math Nerd

30%
Drama Nerd

__

Well, I'm not that surprised. I do singing, writing (not professionally) and a lot of gaming. However, the social nerd is completely wrong in my opinion , since I don't like people too much. It depends on the person, though.

Your Result: Literature Nerd

80%

69%
Drama Nerd

62%
Social Nerd

50%
Artistic Nerd

46%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

42%
Musician

39%
Science/Math Nerd

36%
Anime Nerd

This sounds about right, although I'm surprised science/maths comes before anime...Mind you, I've never been to any conventions (as much as I'd like to) and I haven't watched any anime in a good while aside from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and the Studio Ghibli films... For the artistic questions I wish there was a "I love drawing but I'm not very good" option.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.
Result Breakdown:
92% Literature Nerd
89% Science/Math Nerd
76% Social Nerd
30% Anime Nerd
27% Musician
22% Gamer/Computer Nerd
20% Drama Nerd
4% Artistic Nerd

Well nothing new :) I think it would be even almost 100%, but I have got not a lot of time now, so I read only 3-4 books per month.

(edited)

Some of the questions are outright confusing... The options are also very lacking and damn weird. There is no lawful neutral, you can't choose not interested in knitting/sewing/whatever without making yourself look like a psycho, and who the bloody hell would pick the blushing answers?

Yeah, I had a feeling that if you did any kind of sewing, knitting, etc., it went to being an anime fan. Which...is kinda stupid. I like to sew and make little craftsy stuffs, but I don't really like anime ohmy.png

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 1

What Be Your Nerd Type?

78%

63%
Science/Math Nerd

57%
Literature Nerd

40%
Anime Nerd

32%
Drama Nerd

26%
Artistic Nerd

22%
Social Nerd

0%
Musician

Yeah, no real surprises here. Though it is a little wierd that apparently I'm a higher drama nerd than I am an artistic nerd...maybe that's just me. 

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Musician

93%

69%
Science/Math Nerd

58%
Artistic Nerd

56%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

43%
Literature Nerd

42%
Anime Nerd

42%
Social Nerd

36%
Drama Nerd

Works for me. I personally thought I was more of a Anime Nerd than a Gamer/Computer Nerd, but other than that, it's rather accurate

(edited)

These questions were weird... ph34r.png

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Artistic Nerd
Whether it's painting, sewing, drawing, arts and crafts; or just splashing paint onto a canvas and calling it art; you mostly fit this description. Lots of people envy the artists, but be humble and keep working on it. There is a shortage of true artists today who actually contribute anything to society.

Result Breakdown:
78% Artistic Nerd
69% Anime Nerd
69% Science/Math Nerd
66% Musician
58% Literature Nerd
57% Gamer/Computer Nerd
43% Drama Nerd
7% Social Nerd

Man, there are a lot of gamers around here...
Edited by Hansel

(edited)

This seems to be spot on, I do have dreams to open an orphanage later in my life, maybe if I retire...if I can ever retire...also anime...yeah anime...

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Social Nerd
You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around.  ^_^
Result Breakdown:
83% Social Nerd
63% Anime Nerd
62% Gamer/Computer Nerd
51% Drama Nerd
50% Science/Math Nerd
40% Artistic Nerd
34% Musician
18% Literature Nerd

Edited by shinelegends

(edited)

What Be Your Nerd Type?

Your Result: Musician

86%

66%
Social Nerd

58%
Drama Nerd

57%
Literature Nerd

54%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

50%
Science/Math Nerd

46%
Artistic Nerd

11%
Anime Nerd

I suck musically, but I still like it. I think generic nerd fits me the best, actually I think geek is more accurate. 

Edited by Ganondox

91%

91%
Social Nerd

77%
Science/Math Nerd

74%
Literature Nerd

14%
Drama Nerd

0%
Anime Nerd

0%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Musician

___

Tied Social and Computer; I identify more as Social.

Wait what? I got a social nerd? I have no idea why I got that, I'm pretty shy, and not really social, plus I'm pretty neutral about my beliefs, I was expecting a music or computer nerd...

Although those two where basically almost tied, then everything else pretty much fell flat.

Still don't know why I got social nerd...

This be my nerd type:

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

93%

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

92%
Literature Nerd

77%
Anime Nerd

63%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

53%
Drama Nerd

51%
Musician

47%
Social Nerd