request shop Emerald's Free OC Request Shop [Closed]

Emerald Star

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the stores still closed but i was wondering if you could do another pony for me when you get the chance.

If you can, could you put Buzz in this position (with normal eyes preferably):

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.fey1n5CLIKGxlR8%2fHOkvTA&pid=15.1&P=0

With the flag being red with this logo on it:

labour-logo.png

Thank you! P.S. if it's possible could you get it done by 7th May (day of general election), but if not thats ok too :)

@Emerald Star

Excuse me. Can I make an update for my order? Well, I recently altered my OC's cutie mark as below. Other sections in my order remain unchanged. The pose would make him look as mighty as possible. The preferable version of my OC is still the coatless one. Thank you.

img-3674707-1-DRt4yvi.png

Edited by Mr. Right

Can you have my oc flying with RD? (And possibly night glider to if you can)

And also, I know it's not there but my oc has a yellow streak on her mane and tail that looks like lightning. I have attached a second picture of what the streaks look like (and yes they are a little messy, which is my bad)

post-31654-0-03374100-1429214218_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sonicdashie

@@Emerald Star

One last thing about my request, can I have one pic of IB with ice on his body, and another with ice coming out of his hooves?

Base for request 1: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/300/3/1/pegasus_base_13_by_equine_bases-d5j55q5.png Minus wings because he's an earth pony.

For the second one can you have him in kind of uh kamekameha stance? thanks. :)

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

Hey Emerald, I'm on the list and I was just going to say, could I get a svg and png version of it?

Also read this, it might concern you.

Please read if you create and/or distribute vector images.

Vector Notice:

Due to a request by me, .svg images can now be uploaded onto the forums. They can't be embedded, but they can be upload as a downloadable file for all of you who draw or create images and want to distribute them in a vector format.

Hey Vinyl,

Allowing SVG's as attachments is a great idea! I just added them to the list. smile.png

Unfortunately, as Lavo mentioned, embedding them won't work, but at least you're able to upload them here now! Hope that makes things easier in the request shops. I'm all for distributing vector art as actual vectors, myself.

~Feld0

@

Converting it to an svg isn't working, sorry! I'll still try to get it to work.   :sunny:

Anyway here is your request.

In your original post you said you wanted three images, but there was only one base...so if you still want the other two, I can make them.

post-31378-0-25704800-1429397034_thumb.png

post-31378-0-76992000-1429397053_thumb.png

@

Converting it to an svg isn't working, sorry! I'll still try to get it to work.   :sunny:

Anyway here is your request.

In your original post you said you wanted three images, but there was only one base...so if you still want the other two, I can make them.

Oh my god these are amazing, I cannot thank you enough.

Here are the two attached bases that didn't show up:

img-3682010-1-mare_base__63__by_amelia_b

img-3682010-2-mare_base__56__by_amelia_b

Edit: About the first part of my request, could you try converting it to an svg. I can't do it from my end. Also, do you have a version without the white background?

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ