Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

would you want to live in Equestria

Soaring Symphony

Visiting Equestria would be fascinating and all, but honestly? I'm happy with this time. It's not like I'm living with a dysfunctional family or whatnot.

Also, let's be realistic here. A portal to Equestria would lead to some unfortunate consequences, namely human scientists finding the ponies and testing them out, or the ponies start attacking humans - a race they don't know about, with powerful magic. I don't want either side to get hurt, really. :s

i love how every pony be like "ill just visit". move to where i am and then you'll see. no bronys but me my self and i. in a town with the biggiest kkk clan on the west coast. so when you go any where its like evrey one is have a staring match with every one. i mean im 26 and i sound like 13 year old lol. but yeah. sorry im in a ranting mood. love yealll

Hell yes. Fuck my life and fuck my family. I'd be way happier there. It'd be way better than putting up with my abusive father and my dumbass of a mother. That might sound heartless and mean but you guys have no idea what I have to go through with them...

For some reason, no... Equestria just seems like a really dangerous place to me. Monsters like Timberwolves, Tirek stealing everyone's power and trying to take over the world, the snake-lion-goat thing in Somepony to Watch Over Me, the destructive parasprites, the creepy snake thing in Three's a Crowd... the list goes on. It'd be rather scary to live in a place like that, even though Earth is full of threats and dangers too. O_o

Right now I am in between yes and no, if and only IF I got to become a pony (Or Changie heheh  :o) then I would consider throwing my 15 years of life on Earth away, I would like to live there yes, but I would miss so many things, like consoles and PC's... Meh being a Vibrant Pastel Horse would still be awesome

For a visit I sure would, but likely not anything permanent. For me there's some serious cultural issues that might keep my away from such an option; not to mention my love of eating meat.

Totally! Unicorn all the way, if it was possible to pick which race, but even if I ended up as just a gool ol' earth pony, I would have no complaint. Living a simple but engaging life is IMHO far superior to the trappings that we have in this "modern world".

I have no real ties so yeah. Being a vegen would be hard though.

Thats what I thought before I actually went vegan. (hint its perdy easy ;) ). That being said, you would have pony taste buds and sense of smell, so your perceptions would be different. I wonder how oats smell to ponies? (off topic, I thought the reaction twi got when asking for extra oats in her smoothie in one of the movies was odd. I add oats to my smoothie, because it makes them 20% cooler! as well as cuts the sugary sweet of the berries a bit...)

• Brohoof 1

I'd ask myself a few questions first and gather information. First, I would try to figure out how long the "wormhole" would be open. If I can't reach it time, the answer is no. If time wasn't a concern, I could try to visit for a brief time, then make it back before the wormhole closes.

As for living in Equestria permanently, I'd say no. For one, as a pony, what would I specialize in? How would I fit into the economy? If I'm in a field that is computer- or IT-centric, for instance, how would I be able to make a living? I could learn new skills, but what would I do in the interim? Would I have any bits to spend? Would I have a place to stay? That's not to mention the family and friends I'd be leaving behind.

I could do for a short visit, but I could never imagine living in Equestria permanently.

It's not black and white for me.

I say this because Equestria is subject to a lot of chaos.

Then again, it's probably better than the U.S.A

I'm not to sure. You see I am an odd person so I wouldn't miss that much about Earth. With the exception of a few things:

- I would miss earth's history, all the stories are a part of me.

- I would miss warfare. Yes, war is a terrible thing, but it is (sadly) human nature to fight for things.

- I would miss you guys. Before watching MLP and discovering this fandom I was a depressing piece of turd to be around, and a massive dick head.

But then there are reasons why I would want to go:

- It has it's own unique history I know nothing about.

- It seems a lot more fun to live there.

- Using Equestria Girls logic I should become a pony. If that fails there's that spell Twilight used in 'It ain't easy being Breezies'.

- There are f**cking dragons!

I think I probably would live in Equestria, I mean, I don't have many real world friends and so that would not be a problem and I am sure that there would be SOME way of creating a communication system to the human world like we saw with those books in Rainbow Rocks so sure I would be up to living in equestria.