ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

Did someone just post without asking if he/she could be a part of the RP? 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I've actually just been waiting on Sriracha Sekhayet, as I feel they should at least post before as they are more of combat ponies. However, as they don't seem to be replying >_> , I will post now

I thought you had decided to drop out of all RPs?

Ehhh, sorry about the misinformation... If it's not OK I'll just drop out and you guys go on with this :) Edited by Sylveon the Pink

(edited)

it's fine. The misunderstanding has been fixed and your still in Sylveon.

If you need to break every now and then just let me know, so i can make it so your chara isn't left out.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Glad to have ya back Sylveon.

BTW, if possible would one of yall, who is somewhat experienced with gming an rp, be willing to co gm with me. It might help to make the story more interesting.

I am also getting stuck on dungeon development. I have 8 locations I will make available here shortly, once yall acknowledge F. Dashia's presence. But am having problems setting up the dungeons.

I have GMed beside others and helped others with RPs before. So I could help if you want

Edited by JonasDarkmane

@Elegron

Don't let this offend you, but you needs about as much help as I do sometimes. Take how our private rp on Skype turned out.

@JonasDarkmane

In light of Elegron's proposal, I do think your more experienced and better equipped to help. Will pm you the locations. No power gaming your chara, ok?

Name: Ezekiel
Race: Zebra
Coat: stark black and white
Mane: bradded and ornamented dreadlocks
Cutiemark (glyphmark): a swirling flame pattern. 
Special purpose: Championing his ideals.

Appearance: Ezekiel is surprisingly well groomed when compared to the typical Wasteland Wanderer, no pipbuck though so he's clearly not from a stable. His stripes are very brightly colored both gleaming white and shimmering black. He wears his mane in braided dreadlocks with a few beads here and there. He typically wears a cloak when traveling and a necklace with a sun pendant.

Background:

Ezekiel was born to a small community based in and around the grove where the Tree of Harmony stood. They called themselves "the Treeminders." The harmonious community meant the magic from the tree kept the dangers of the Everfree Forest at bay while those very dangers also kept out the predations of the Wasteland. So the Harmony Oasis had been very much undisturbed and isolated. Nevertheless, the occasional lost soul stumbled their way through the Everfree Forest and found this little paradise in Hell, from an orphaned filly to a Steel Ranger ex-pat. The Treeminders were always eager to welcome new members into their circle if they wished to stay.

Ezekiel was also the first born of the community itself. Taking this as a good sign, Archdruid Birchbeer decided Ezekiel would be his eventual successor. The nascent leader was trained in the ways of the shaman as well as the Rising Sun Style, a pre-war martial art that was a variation of the more famous Fallen Caesar Style created by Zebra immigrants to Equestria who incorporated their new home's ideals into a new art form. As he grew and was trained, Ezekiel was beloved and respected by his entire extended family. The Zebra stallion hoped to one day repay that love by serving them to the best of his ability.

Unfortunately, a pony named Grifter took advantage of the Treeminder's hospitality. Feigning weakness, Grifter stole their most holy relic and left when nopony was looking. No mere golden calf, this enchanted item was a gift from the Tree of Harmony itself. It contained talismans for water, heat, food, and other necessities, as well as kept the tree itself alive and strong as long as harmony existed around the totem. With the relic stolen, the Tree of Harmony's magic began to weaken . . . and the plunder vines began to appear at the edges of the oasis.

It seemed the Powers that Be granted Ezekiel his wish to serve his home much sooner and in a wildly different way then he thought. With the others either being too young or too elderly to venture forth into the Everfree Forest and the Wasteland beyond, Ezekiel packed what he needed, steeled himself, and left the only home he ever knew to reclaim the stolen holy object.

Personality: 

Ezekiel virtue is sincerity. He says what he means and he means what he says. He prefers direct and open action as opposed to deception and subterfuge. He would prefer somepony rob him at gun point than lie to him with a smile because at least the mugger is honest with his hostility. Ezekiel has great faith, in the spirits, in the goddesses, and in ponies. These are good qualities under most circumstances but they also make Ezekiel very gullible. Not helping is that sarcasm, or other forms double speak go right over his head, whether they are intentional or not. Having been raised in a community with little sophisticated resources, Ezekiel does not get most modern technology. Not that he's a luddite that thinks pre-war tech is evil, he just doesn't know how power armor, magical energy weapons, etc. work.

Ezekiel carries these attitudes with him into combat. He believes there is no enemy that cannot be defeated honestly and if one must kill, they should at least look into their foe's eyes as they do it. Those who use underhoofed tactics or strategies anger him, especially when they justify their actions as "pragmatism."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength: 8
Perception: 4
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 5
Luck: 7

Armor: Zebra legionnaire armor

Weapon: Khalid (zebra sword/scimitar), Deliverer (shepherd's crook)

Perks: Shaman

TAG! Skills: Melee, Unarmed, Barter

Edited by Steel Accord

I understand. I know I need more expirience, and after thinking about it I don't really want to gm anyway. But if you need ideas for things feel free to message me on skype.

Ezekiel is a very interesting character. The choice is of course up to midnight, however I am in favor.

(edited)

Name: Ezekiel

Race: Zebra

Coat: stark black and white

Mane: bradded and ornamented dreadlocks

Cutiemark (glyphmark): a swirling flame pattern.

Special purpose: Championing his ideals.

Appearance: Ezekiel is surprisingly well groomed when compared to the typical Wasteland Wanderer, no pipbuck though so he's clearly not from a stable. His stripes are very brightly colored both gleaming white and shimmering black. He wears his mane in braided dreadlocks with a few beads here and there. He typically wears a cloak when traveling and a necklace with a sun pendant.

Background:

Ezekiel was born to a small community based in and around the grove where the Tree of Harmony stood. They called themselves "the Treeminders." The harmonious community meant the magic from the tree kept the dangers of the Everfree Forest at bay while those very dangers also kept out the predations of the Wasteland. So the Harmony Oasis had been very much undisturbed and isolated. Nevertheless, the occasional lost soul stumbled their way through the Everfree Forest and found this little paradise in Hell, from an orphaned filly to a Steel Ranger ex-pat. The Treeminders were always eager to welcome new members into their circle if they wished to stay.

Ezekiel was also the first born of the community itself. Taking this as a good sign, Archdruid Birchbeer decided Ezekiel would be his eventual successor. The nascent leader was trained in the ways of the shaman as well as the Rising Sun Style, a pre-war martial art that was a variation of the more famous Fallen Caesar Style created by Zebra immigrants to Equestria who incorporated their new home's ideals into a new art form. As he grew and was trained, Ezekiel was beloved and respected by his entire extended family. The Zebra stallion hoped to one day repay that love by serving them to the best of his ability.

Unfortunately, a pony named Grifter took advantage of the Treeminder's hospitality. Feigning weakness, Grifter stole their most holy relic and left when nopony was looking. No mere golden calf, this enchanted item was a gift from the Tree of Harmony itself. It contained talismans for water, heat, food, and other necessities, as well as kept the tree itself alive and strong as long as harmony existed around the totem. With the relic stolen, the Tree of Harmony's magic began to weaken . . . and the plunder vines began to appear at the edges of the oasis.

It seemed the Powers that Be granted Ezekiel his wish to serve his home much sooner and in a wildly different way then he thought. With the others either being too young or too elderly to venture forth into the Everfree Forest and the Wasteland beyond, Ezekiel packed what he needed, steeled himself, and left the only home he ever knew to reclaim the stolen holy object.

Personality:

Ezekiel virtue is sincerity. He says what he means and he means what he says. He prefers direct and open action as opposed to deception and subterfuge. He would prefer somepony rob him at gun point than lie to him with a smile because at least the mugger is honest with his hostility. Ezekiel has great faith, in the spirits, in the goddesses, and in ponies. These are good qualities under most circumstances but they also make Ezekiel very gullible. Not helping is that sarcasm, or other forms double speak go right over his head, whether they are intentional or not. Having been raised in a community with little sophisticated resources, Ezekiel does not get most modern technology. Not that he's a luddite that thinks pre-war tech is evil, he just doesn't know how power armor, magical energy weapons, etc. work.

Ezekiel carries these attitudes with him into combat. He believes there is no enemy that cannot be defeated honestly and if one must kill, they should at least look into their foe's eyes as they do it. Those who use underhoofed tactics or strategies anger him, especially when they justify their actions as "pragmatism."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength: 8

Perception: 4

Endurance: 7

Charisma: 6

Intelligence: 3

Agility: 5

Luck: 7

Armor: Zebra legionnaire armor

Weapon: Khalid (zebra sword/scimitar), Deliverer (shepherd's crook)

Perks: Shaman

TAG! Skills: Melee, Unarmed, Barter

Ok one the everfree forest is no more. It is the gardens of Equestria now.

I like the idea and approve the app. However, a few things are known by this chara that aren't known by the others. One I can says here.

Spike is the watcher of this area. He is also your community's Guardian.

Pm me for the rest.