Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

@@Midnight_Aurora

You mean this?

@Night and Broken
Night and Borken find themselves face to face with a transparent Twilight. She says, "Your hearts show friendship but the traits you have are stronger in others. However we still require your help. Save our friends Rarity and Fluttershy from a horrible fate. Only by saving them can you help restore harmony to the land. I hope this will be of help to you."

Before Night and Broken is a platform.

Only you two and a Pegasus mare are there. The mare has a slightly different but still identical mark to F. Dashia's mark. No scales and no horn though. She asks, "Did Grandpa Spike send you to take the trials too?"

I answered that with this.

Broken blinks slowly to adjust for the quick changes in scenery, "We are here for the trials but we were sent by another. The others were separated from us. We should find them."

He folds his wings against his sides and let's their incessant vibration trail off. The magical nature of the rooms they were in severely crippled their ability to sense his surroundings.

Sylveon has dropped out of the RP I think. He at least made a statement that he was dropping out of all RPs. 

I've actually just been waiting on Sriracha Sekhayet, as I feel they should at least post before as they are more of combat ponies. However, as they don't seem to be replying >_> , I will post now 

bony follows on behind Dashia, completely confused on what's happening, but keeping it to herself. She just kept on running, confused and disentoriated on the speed of the events that unfolded. She looks towards Dashia, "Where are we going? And who the hay were they?" She thought for a second in a moment of deleriousness, 'Hmm that rhymed...' She looked behind her, seeing all the commotion in the once peaceful town, then looked back to Dashia waiting for the next plan of escape.

I thought you had decided to drop out of all RPs?