Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

1993: Summerslam. A bad year for the WWF but I'd go with the Slam over WM 9 anyday.

1. At least the Undertaker Vs. Gonzalez rematch was... passable... compared to the one at 9.

2. The best thing about Luger Vs. Yokozuna? Aaron Neville.

Alright ladies and germs, Elimination Chamber is tonight!

Here are my predictions:

Curt Hawkins def. Mojo Rawley

Hawkins needs a push since they hyped up his return and have done nothing with him. Plus, no one deserves to be buried by Broseidon.

John Cena wins the Elimination Chamber match

Because John Cena

Nikki Bella def. Natayla

Why not

The Vaudevillains win the tag team titles

Come on, they deserve a better push, and they've proven they deserve a title run

Alexa Bliss def. Naomi

Again, why not

Becky Lynch def. Mickie James

Sorry marks, rooting for my homegirl

Dolph Ziggler def. Kalisto and Apollo Crews

Ziggler's heel run needs some more steam, and he is too big a name to have Apollo Crews go over on him

Randy Orton def. Luke Harper

#RKOuttaNowhere

• Brohoof 1

Alright ladies and germs, Elimination Chamber is tonight!

Here are my predictions:

Curt Hawkins def. Mojo Rawley

Hawkins needs a push since they hyped up his return and have done nothing with him. Plus, no one deserves to be buried by Broseidon.

John Cena wins the Elimination Chamber match

Because John Cena

Nikki Bella def. Natayla

Why not

The Vaudevillains win the tag team titles

Come on, they deserve a better push, and they've proven they deserve a title run

Alexa Bliss def. Naomi

Again, why not

Becky Lynch def. Mickie James

Sorry marks, rooting for my homegirl

Dolph Ziggler def. Kalisto and Apollo Crews

Ziggler's heel run needs some more steam, and he is too big a name to have Apollo Crews go over on him

Randy Orton def. Luke Harper

#RKOuttaNowhere

• Randy def. Luke. It's stupid. Luke deserves better. But Randall needs that steam going to WM
  • Ziggler wins, cause SD needs more credible villains and the ball has been dropped hard on his opponents. 
  • James def. Lynch. Mickie isn't going to loose her return singles match. 
  • Bliss def. Naomi. Naomi has improved, and deserves a title run, but right now, she's jobber fodder. 
  • American Alpha retain. They have to build up credible challengers first, plus it's too early for them to loose. 
  • Bella. def Natalya. Again, Nattie deserves better, but with a rumored Mania retirement coming up, she's not gonna loose steam anytime soon.
  • Rawley wins cause Hawkins is the new Kizarny.
  • Styles wins the EC. No one else really has momentum except for the Miz. I think he'll get the belt eventually, but right now no one is clamoring for a Miz/Orton main event. Alot of people are saying Bray but again, no momentum. Styles/Orton on the other hand is a fresh idea. 
  • Brohoof 2

Guess who won the chamber tonight and guess who is marking out over it? :P

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d2hIKa9jyl

HOLY HELL, BRAY WYATT WON THE CHAMBER MATCH!! WYATT IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!

WYATT VS ORTON AT WRESTLEMANIA OH MY GOD GUYS

HOLY CRAP

...ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amy_RWpU8t4

Ever since WM31, Bray's been largely irrelevant -- to my (along with, I'm sure, countless others') utter dismay.

So thank you, WWE, for finally proving that you're not quite dead yet.

• Brohoof 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amy_RWpU8t4

Ever since WM31, Bray's been largely irrelevant -- to my (along with, I'm sure, countless others') utter dismay.

So thank you, WWE, for finally proving that you're not quite dead yet.

Bray was portrayed very strong in the last 5 to 6 months. He won his feud against orton, eliminated Roman Reigns in the raw vs. smackdown survivor series match, won the tag titles for a bit and was one of the last 3 guys in the rumble match. They planned this for awhile because, compared to raw, smackdown has very competent writers. They still do a few mistakes, but still competent.

• Brohoof 3

Bray was portrayed very strong in the last 5 to 6 months. He won his feud against orton, eliminated Roman Reigns in the raw vs. smackdown survivor series match, won the tag titles for a bit and was one of the last 3 guys in the rumble match. They planned this for awhile because, compared to raw, smackdown has very competent writers. They still do a few mistakes, but still competent.

Shows what the buck I know, then. :lol:

Which of these facepainted wrestlers were the greatest : Sting or Demolition?

In terms of Singles, the former; in terms of Tag Teams, the latter.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

In other news, Josh Matthews just recently claimed that he is the greatest commentator in the world, not just wrestling, but in the world.

...Josh Matthews makes Tony Schiavone look like Jim Ross and Gordon Solie combined. Heck, TNA is too good for Josh Matthews. I never saw a wrestling commentator who has a more bloated ego then josh has, not to mention that he constantly makes himself look like a fool on social media.

• Brohoof 2

That was a solid PPV.

Fastlane better be just as good, if not superior, since I'm paying good money to attend in person. 

Now I just have to catch up on NJPW's The New Beginning in Sapporo, followed by The New Beginning in Osaka & the remaining two nights of Fantasticamania. 

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'm finished with this thread, for good this time.

WWE killed my passion and nothing can re-claim it.

And hardly anyone answers my questions.

Thank you AV for answering.

So, farewell pro-wrestling thread, so you seen whenever.

• Brohoof 1

Well... they pulled a ballsy move last night on Raw

They actually broke up Y2-KO by having Owens attack Jericho during the Festival of Friendship.

Holy crap, does this mean Chris is going to cause Kevin to lose the title to Goldberg at Fastlane? Is my prediction coming true?!

And hardly anyone answers my questions.

If you really want an answer, then Sting

• Brohoof 1

Happy to see that Bayley has won another big title on the main roster after losing for a while, then trading wins with Charlotte. What I'm not happy to see is if WWE will be playing hot potato with the Women's Championship once again. 

• Brohoof 2

My reaction to their Women's Championship-based "hot potato" recently:

My thoughts exactly, my friend. I will not be surprised if fans start to believe that Vince Russo was writing all these title changes like reminiscent of WCW in 2000.

• Brohoof 1

My reaction to their Women's Championship-based "hot potato" recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oncym3Sf4Ws

My thoughts exactly, my friend. I will not be surprised if fans start to believe that Vince Russo was writing all these title changes like reminiscent of WCW in 2000.

As long as David Arquette doesn't win the title, I'm good.

• Brohoof 2