Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

It's pretty surprising that Punk and Rock have each other's numbers, considering their feud a few years ago, but at least they seem to be on good terms

...I hope

All I can wonder is how he responded

And it's about damn time DDP got the respect he deserved

• Brohoof 2

It's pretty surprising that Punk and Rock have each other's numbers, considering their feud a few years ago, but at least they seem to be on good terms

...I hope

All I can wonder is how he responded

Punk never had any personal problems with Rock. He was mostly just mad that they gave the main event spot of Wrestlemania 2 times to him, eventhough Punk was incredibly hot between 2011-2013.

And Punk tweeted a thank you to the people of LA.

And it's about damn time DDP got the respect he deserved

You got that right. He was always one of my favs in WCW and one of the prime examples that you are never too old with starting a new career, considering DDP starting Wrestling when he was already in his 30s. But he actually became a world champ.

• Brohoof 2

Punk never had any personal problems with Rock. He was mostly just mad that they gave the main event spot of Wrestlemania 2 times to him, eventhough Punk was incredibly hot between 2011-2013.

And Punk tweeted a thank you to the people of LA.

Always good to see Punk's not sore with his old workmates, and it's such a shame he won't come back. Hopefully he's happier doing... whatever he's doing now

Which, since his first and only UFC fight, seems to just be tweeting about hockey >.>

You got that right. He was always one of my favs in WCW and one of the prime examples that you are never too old with starting a new career, considering DDP starting Wrestling when he was already in his 30s. But he actually became a world champ.

Exactly, TNA really wasted him

• Brohoof 1

Exactly, TNA really wasted him

I actually totally forgot about his failed run in TNA.

I mean, his WWE run was not great either, but atleast he defended a title at Wrestlemania 18.

• Brohoof 2

In related news, DDP posted a vid on his own Youtube channel, where some of his friends congratulate him and talk a bit more in depth about him as a person.

• Brohoof 3

Who do you think each of the hall of famers that we have so far, should be inducted by which wrestler?

For DDP, certainly Scott Hall. Page was in ring in a feud with the NWO and outside they where best friends. Not to mention Page probably saved Scott Halls Life.

For Theodore Long, probably Ron Simmons. Simmons is an employee in the WWE still and both of them go way back to the old NWA days, where Long managed Simmons together with Butch Reed, as they where the NWA Tag Team championns.

For the Rock n Roll Express, i would be happy if it was Jim Cornette, but he really dosen't want to associate himself with the WWE. So the next best thing would be Bobby Eaton and Stan Lane, known as the Midnight Express. They both had the greatest rivalries in wrestling at that time and always performed incredible matches together.

For Kurt Angle, it really has to be Brock Lesnar. Lesnar was probably Angles greatest rivalry (besides that other guy which i don't wanna mention) and they have both alot of respect for each other. The Iron Man Match for the WWE title, is still considered one of the best matches in Smackdown history.

• Brohoof 2

Just watched NXT for 2/22 for the Dunne vs Andrews match. After their match, was kinda surprised that both shook hands. I was kinda expecting Pete to do some heelish things to MAndrews but it didn't happen. Oh, well. It was a nice match. Can't wait to see more of the Bruiserweight in the upcoming NXT shows.  :love:

Edited by G_NinjA_4
  • Brohoof 2

For Theodore Long, probably Ron Simmons. Simmons is an employee in the WWE still and both of them go way back to the old NWA days, where Long managed Simmons together with Butch Reed, as they where the NWA Tag Team championns.

I remember when Long used to be a bad@$$ GM who took no crap from heels.

Until they suddenly made him a complete wuss for no good reason whatsoever.

So they owe it to him to at least give him a dignified Induction as compensation.

• Brohoof 2

So they owe it to him to at least give him a dignified Induction as compensation.

Plus he had a pimp-ass entrance theme

• Brohoof 1

For Kurt Angle, it really has to be Brock Lesnar. Lesnar was probably Angles greatest rivalry (besides that other guy which i don't wanna mention) and they have both alot of respect for each other. The Iron Man Match for the WWE title, is still considered one of the best matches in Smackdown history.

Last I checked, Angle wanted Austin to do it.

I've read some FIMfics in which the characters do take part in Pro Wrestling and do have some finishers established.

I'm guessing that for finishers I can imagine Rainbow Dash having a springboard or top rope, high risk move such as a moonsault, or a twisting splash, or hurricanrana. 

Applejack, I can probably imagine a strength based power move such as a running powerslam, or a powerbomb, or a piledriver.

Pinkie Pie would probably have a fast paced running attack such a spinning heel kick. 

Twilight being methodical might use a submission finisher such as a figure four, crossface chicken wing, sharpshooter, etc. 

I'm guessing Rarity might use a face attack for a finisher such as a facebuster or a superkick.

I'm not really sure what Fluttershy's finisher would be along the lines of. 

AJ- Strength based works. Something old fashioned, like a torture rack. But given what we've seen and how hard she bucks, I think a super kick would suit her. 

Pinikie- I think she's too zany and unorthodox to have a typical move. She'll be one of the few who has a pinning combination for a finisher. Like the Dragon's tail pin for Drago, or Cesaro's hammerlock small package.

Twi- Methodical? I think the series and comics have shown her to be the most battle ready of them all, going on the warpath when things get serious. For that, something quick, impactful and visceral, like a Bloody Sunday.  

Dashie? The Red arrow or the Hindu sault easy. Crazy and flashy, just like her. 

Rarity- I also think Rarity's toughness and ability to throw down are underestimated. She did backhoof a manticore in the second episode. So something vicious, yet feminine and or elegant to suit her. Like a widows peak or a Cross Rhodes/ Last Rights

• Brohoof 1

I'm really gonna be mad if he makes absolutely no reference to all the tag team matches.

• Brohoof 2

https://twitter.com/GallowaySpeaks/status/836025462249893888

Yes ladies and gentleman, Galloway has officially left the Impact Zone.

Time to bring back Drew Mcintyre and reform 3MB

swih.gif

Seriously though, i hope he shows up at ROH, or better yet New Japan.

Also, it's still not confirmed if The Hardys have resigned or not and their contracts for impact expire on Thursday and the tapings for the " new Jeff Jarrett Era" start soon.

Either Vince and the WWE have signed the Hardys, or Matt and Jeff want to leave Impact to travel the world, like they right now do.

Personally, i don't need them in WWE. I never saw the appeal in the broken hardys gimmick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY3CNeC3Ce0

• Brohoof 2

Galloway might become a WCPW regular, dunno about the Hardys though but I secretly hope at least Jeff comes back to WWE, they need serious starpower right now

Either of them in New Japan or ROH would be sick though

And you might not get the Broken gimmick, but you have to admit it worked since it more or less saved Matt Hardy's career

Also, in other news, Beth Phoenix is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

• Brohoof 1

And you might not get the Broken gimmick, but you have to admit it worked since it more or less saved Matt Hardy's career

I won't take that from him. People seem to like it and you can't deny his popularity. It's just not for me though. :P

Also, in other news, Beth Phoenix is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

3850732-3575284145-cm-pu.gif

Feels like they just put her in there just for the sake of having a women.

Don't get me wrong, she was a good Wrestler. Problem is, she wrestled in an era where the womens devision was at it's worst. Lita and Trish just went bye bye and no one on the roster where near their skills.

• Brohoof 2

I won't take that from him. People seem to like it and you can't deny his popularity. It's just not for me though. :P

Fair enough :P he was having a blast with it, especially during the Final Deletion period

broken%2Bmatt%2Bhardy%2Blawnmower%2Bgif.

Don't get me wrong, she was a good Wrestler. Problem is, she wrestled in an era where the womens devision was at it's worst. Lita and Trish just went bye bye and no one on the roster where near their skills.

She was the best of the worst, basically

• Brohoof 1

So that's where Cody went :wacko:

Yep. Had one match at TNA bound for glory. Made his ROH debut at Final battle in December, and his NJPW debut at WrestleKingdom. Currently feuding with Jay Lethal. 

I mean she was good. A star among mediocrity. But she didn't really compete for that long. '06-'12 I think? And even then she was out for a year with injury. I can imagine maybe a decade from now, but not 5 years after she left. 

• Brohoof 2

Yep. Had one match at TNA bound for glory. Made his ROH debut at Final battle in December, and his NJPW debut at WrestleKingdom. Currently feuding with Jay Lethal. 

He's also WCPW's internet champion, last I checked

I love his heel work lately, his ROH debut promo was amazing

• Brohoof 2

Wow. What a mess the broken universe has become

Matthew Moore and Jeffery Nero are no longer with Total Non-Stop Anthem Sports and giant bird entertainment. 

But they're the tag team champs. 

Messy. 

• Brohoof 1

Wow. What a mess the broken universe has become

Matthew Moore and Jeffery Nero are no longer with Total Non-Stop Anthem Sports and giant bird entertainment. 

But they're the tag team champs. 

Messy. 

The absolute state of TNA.

How stupid can Jeff Jarrett be, by letting TNAs biggest draw leave like that, just because he wants that sweet indie money that the hardys make? You are not on Spike TV anymore thanks to Dixie, you already have problems getting viewers considering you are on a channel nobody has and now your biggest draw is gone, plus Galloway is gone too.

Don't cry when nobody is tuning in to your show Double J.

• Brohoof 1