Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etIQag9WWF0

This is going to be a great main event, between 2 the most over guys on the NXT Roster. I wouldn't be pissed if either of them looses. :P

So many people focus on the Rumble, that they forget about NXT Takeover the night before. Besides the main event, i am looking forward to the tag title match between DIY against the authors of pain. I am also curious to see, how Eric Young will do in his first NXT Special event, against Tye Dillinger.

On a side note, maybe Finn Balor is clear for the Rumble after all. :)

• Brohoof 2

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

This is one of the greatest videos that I've ever seen and with the longest reigning World Tag Team Champions of all-time.

The one, the only, the almighty........... DEMOLITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbReFtoKhMU

• Brohoof 2

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Your winner and new NXT Champion. Bobby Rooooooooooooooooode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Your winner and new NXT Champion. Bobby Rooooooooooooooooode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Wasn't too impressed with this takeover special. Not that it was a bad show or anything. It was fine. Just rather meh. I was expecting more from Rhoode vs. Nakamura. The woman's match felt rushed.  Though I admit DIY/AOP was pretty good. The royal rumble now has a chance to top NXT for once.  

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

@Denim&Venom

Really?!

That NXT Takeover must've been pretty "meh" if you think

the main WWE PPV has a chance to be better for once

considering how much NXT is lauded as the superior show by

fans nowadays.

Superior compared to Raw & SD. Which isn't saying much. It did it's job at being entertaining. But nothing really wowed me. As Oli on WrestleTalk news woudl say: "This show, was AveRAWge." Pretty good at points, but as a whole, it was just okay.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Is Oli Davis the only person on WrestleTalk news or is it like WhatCulture Wrestling where there are multiple people?

Because, every time I watch WT I only see Oli Davis, thanks in advance.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

@@Denim&Venom,

Is Oli Davis the only person on WrestleTalk news or is it like WhatCulture Wrestling where there are multiple people?

Because, every time I watch WT I only see Oli Davis, thanks in advance.

For news and reviews it's just Oli. Though he is joined by others for podcasts and interviews. 

So the rumble starts in about 6 hours (5 for the preshow). Predictions?

Cause I'm thinking:

• Jax def. Sasha
  • GallAnderson vs. SheamAro ends in no contest
  • Team James def. Team Lynch
  • Adrian Neville def. Swann
  • Flair def. Bailey
  • Owens def. Reigns
  • Styles def. Cena
  • This maybe crazy, but I think Lesnar is going to win. Owens will retain only to loose the belt to Goldberg at Fastlane. That way, Lesnar vs. Goldberg will become a title match. But deep down I hope someone like Balor, Zayn or Miz gets the win. 
  • Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

My Royal Rumble predictions are in the spoiler tag.

1. Nia Jax defeats Sasha Banks

2. SheamAro defeats GallAnderson

3.Team James defeats Team Lynch :(

4. I don't really care about the Cruiserweight's.  :maud:

5. Charlotte Flair defeats Bailey  :D

6. Kevin Owens defeats Roman Reigns, I don't care for either wrestler.  :maud: 

7. John Cena defeats AJ Styles  :orly:

8. I'd LOVE it if Samoa Joe won the Royal Rumble after entering somewhere in the 15-29 range.   :love: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

*Royal Rumble 2017: WWE Championship Match Spoilers*

I was right...Sort of.

I had a feeling John Cena would win & it happened.

I just hope AJ uses his rematch for WrestleMania instead of at

Elimination Chamber because,

AJ's going to lose for sure if he has his rematch at Elimination Chamber.  :okiedokieloki: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)

What a freakin mess this turned out to be. No Joe. No Balor. Just Randal. Winnign the rumble. Again. Now we get Cena vs. Orton in the main event of mania for the 200,000th time. So much for building future stars.

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

What a freakin mess this turned out to be.

Why are my spoiler tags not working?

Your second tag needs to be /spoiler in brackets.

On another note:

Reigns in at 30 was the quickest and easiest way to kill the crowd, jesus...

Edited by Silver Herald
  • Brohoof 1

IpCevg7.png

Silver Herald X Solarshine since 2012!

What a freakin mess this turned out to be.

Thought it might fit. :P

Yeah, this Rumble was dissapointment. I mean, i saw worse i guess, but they could've done so much more. No Balor, no Joe, no surprises. Roman eliminating Taker was Vinces illusion that the fans might NOW finally like Roman.

Randy winning the rumble was in my realms of possibilities for me actually, but the idea that we get Cena vs. Orton for the milionth time and at the biggest wrestling show is like the punchline to a joke.

EDIT: Also, Undertaker and Goldberg looked incredibly lost in that match, especially Taker. Vince needs to realize that he can't fill his big shows with these old legends anymore, eventhough we love to see them. It's just embarassing now.

• Brohoof 5

Was hoping that WWE could avoid yet another Royal Rumble Shit Show like '14 and '15. But this was over by the time Reigns eliminated Taker(YEAH, BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA GO OVER SOOOO WELL WITH THE FANS, RIGHT GUYS?), you could just hear the "Bullshit" chants through the muting 

Orton winning, better than Reigns, but I don't think anyone is asking for another goddamn Cena/Orton match anytime soon

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your second tag needs to be /spoiler in brackets.

On another note:

Reigns in at 30 was the quickest and easiest way to kill the crowd, jesus...

Your second tag also needs to be /spoiler in brackets Nevermind you fixed it

Edited by Denim&Venom

Your second tag also needs to be /spoiler in brackets Nevermind you fixed it

That's odd- the spoiler is working in your quote, but not in the original post. What is this sorcery?

IpCevg7.png

Silver Herald X Solarshine since 2012!

So I watched the Royal Rumble...

Roman Reigns at 30... come on WWE. What a disappointment. Having him eliminate Undertaker... if this leads to them facing off at WrestleMania, then maybe I'll forgive it.

Goldberg repeating his Survivor Series performance, in my opinion, was a great idea. It shows just how much of a beast he is, and it really hypes up his and Lesnar's match.

Orton winning the Rumble... since he eliminated Reigns, I'll accept it. But I'll like it if it leads to Orton vs Styles. We do not want Cena vs Orton #39523098023948.

Oh and throw Sami Zayn into the Universal title picture. Or Finn Balor if he comes back. Either will be fine with me.

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

The only thing that could save us from Cena and Orton at Mania, is that Cena loses the title in the Elimination Chamber in 2 weeks and that Bray wins the title, because not only would it make sense, but i think Bray Wyatt deserves the title because he has been the most charismatic Wrestler in the WWE for a long time.

But i don't really see it happening. :(

• Brohoof 3

The only thing that could save us from Cena and Orton at Mania, is that Cena loses the title in the Elimination Chamber in 2 weeks and that Bray wins the title, because not only would it make sense, but i think Bray Wyatt deserves the title because he has been the most charismatic Wrestler in the WWE for a long time.

But i don't really see it happening. :(

I'd be up for that. Or Styles wins it bak in the EC and we get Styles vs. Orton, which would probably be decent. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd be up for that. Or Styles wins it bak in the EC and we get Styles vs. Orton, which would probably be decent. 

I hope AJ Styles gets another WWE Championship reign in the future but,

if rumors are to be believed and he's having a match with Shane McMahon at WrestleMania

it won't be for a while if it happens at all.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Was hoping that WWE could avoid yet another Royal Rumble Shit Show like '14 and '15. But this was over by the time Reigns eliminated Taker(YEAH, BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA GO OVER SOOOO WELL WITH THE FANS, RIGHT GUYS?), you could just hear the "Bullshit" chants through the muting 

Orton winning, better than Reigns, but I don't think anyone is asking for another goddamn Cena/Orton match anytime soon

For it's 1... 2... 3 strikes, you're out!

In the W...W...E!

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3

Who else thinks Lashley's TNA run is better than his WWE run?

• Brohoof 2

sig by @Kyoshi

So, this is my prediction for the WrestleMania card so far...

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship

They've really been pushing Braun as a solo competitor lately, and considering the absolute waste he laid on Owens this week on RAW, it's not too far out there to assume they want to put the belt on him. Personally I don't think he's ready for it, so I'm predicting Owens to retain. Of course, this is likely to change after I watch Elimination Chamber.

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

This one's a given really. After all the build-up, especially the NXT invasion, you can't not have this match on the biggest PPV of the year. I know Samoa Joe debuted and they're going to have him feud with Rollins, but that's likely going to be saved for Elimination Chamber.

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

Again, a given after the Royal Rumble. Personally, I think they dropped the ball with this one a bit. I know they're trying to push Reigns to the moon (please stop, it's not working), but he is not ready for a WrestleMania match against The Undertaker. Everyone's saying John Cena would be a better match, and I agree. Cena has the star power behind him, and he's been in the WWE for far longer and is a much bigger name. People will pay big dollar to see that. Hopefully this will change come post-EC.

Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper

I admit I haven't been paying too much attention to WWE lately, but I know enough to know that Randy 'Glowing Eyes of Spoop' Orton has joined the Wyatt Family and Luke Harper is not down with that. Considering Harper laid Bray out flat in the Royal Rumble, it's not exactly out there to assume these two are going to butt heads. If they work the build-up well enough, maybe this will be a good WrestleMania-worthy match, but I'm not sure yet.

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Yes, I know Cena is the 16 time champ now, but give WWE some credit--they're not stupid enough to assume we want to see Orton vs Cena again... I hope. So what I predict is, Styles will reclaim the title at Elimination Chamber, and Orton will come after him because, well, he won the Rumble. Given how good these two are when they want to be, this is likely to be a great match.

Of course, these are liable to change after I watch Elimination Chamber.

Who else thinks Lashley's TNA run is better than his WWE run?

The same can be said for Drew Galloway and the Hardys

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Who is the greatest face-painted wrestler in wrestling history?

• Brohoof 1

sig by @Kyoshi