Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Smackdown Spoilers:

Welp, It appears that Randy Orton refused to fight Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 33.

Now Bray Wyatt has to face whoever wins the Battle Royal next week for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Smackdown Spoilers:

Welp, It appears that Randy Orton refused to fight Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 33.

Now Bray Wyatt has to face whoever wins the Battle Royal next week for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

...well so much for that hype

I swear if Bray doesn't retain the title...

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Over the last couple of weeks, Kurt Angle posted a few times on twitter that he would love to face AJ Styles in a WWE Ring one more time.

I think this would be a great idea for a Wrestlemania match. I still remember their matches from their TNA days and they always had great chemistry together and i think this could be an even better match now, after AJ Styles gained more experience in New Japan.

Of course, Kurt needs to be cautious about his neck.

• Brohoof 3

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Over the last couple of weeks, Kurt Angle posted a few times on twitter that he would love to face AJ Styles in a WWE Ring one more time.

I think this would be a great idea for a Wrestlemania match. I still remember their matches from their TNA days and they always had great chemistry together and i think this could be an even better match now, after AJ Styles gained more experience in New Japan.

Of course, Kurt needs to be cautious about his neck.

His last match against Alberto el Patron was amazing, the guy's still got it imo

• Brohoof 3

Signature by @J.R.

I just learned about George Steele's passing yesterday and Ivan Koloff's today. Then I realized they weren't alone. Let's take a moment to remember and honor their contributions to the business.

http://www.avclub.com/article/lot-beloved-wrestlers-died-week-250603

I particularly enjoyed watching the shoot videos George Steele made in recent years. He was, of course, totally unlike his in ring character. Listening to his take on his 80s feud with Randy Savage was very enjoyable. :)

• Brohoof 3

Sad to see so many wrestlers that have lived through different decades of wrestling kick the bucket, I guess that's what the anatomy of the human body does to a person over the years. :( 

But their accomplishments & memories shall live on... forever! Wish I could watch some WWE Network right now though.

• Brohoof 3

I'm cofused by the WWE Championship situation.

Ok, so, Randy Orton forfeited his Wrestlemania WWE Championship match against Bray Wyatt & they're going to have a

Battle Royal on Smackdown to determine Bray's new opponent, right?

Is Randy Orton injured or something?

• Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

I'm cofused by the WWE Championship situation.

Ok, so, Randy Orton forfeited his Wrestlemania WWE Championship match against Bray Wyatt & they're going to have a

Battle Royal on Smackdown to determine Bray's new opponent, right?

Is Randy Orton injured or something?

I have no idea what's going on there, I really hope it's just storyline and Bray Wyatt retains on Tuesday, leaving Orton no choice but to fight him

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @J.R.

I've read some FIMfics in which the characters do take part in Pro Wrestling and do have some finishers established.

I'm guessing that for finishers I can imagine Rainbow Dash having a springboard or top rope, high risk move such as a moonsault, or a twisting splash, or hurricanrana. 

Applejack, I can probably imagine a strength based power move such as a running powerslam, or a powerbomb, or a piledriver.

Pinkie Pie would probably have a fast paced running attack such a spinning heel kick. 

Twilight being methodical might use a submission finisher such as a figure four, crossface chicken wing, sharpshooter, etc. 

I'm guessing Rarity might use a face attack for a finisher such as a facebuster or a superkick.

I'm not really sure what Fluttershy's finisher would be along the lines of. 

• Brohoof 2

Last night after Raw went off the air, Rock was standing in the middle of the ring in the staples center and tried to call CM Punk on his Cellphone. This is the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya-FT-sVckQ

Also, in other news. We go our next inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame:

Very happy for DDP i must say, considering people thought he would never make it in Pro-Wrestling. But then he would become one of the top babyfaces during the NWO Era.

• Brohoof 3

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.