Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

2 hours ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Breaking news this morning: WWE has been sold and will merge with the UFC

This makes sense since UFC is basically “real WWE” with their presentation and stuff.

I guess the Dynamite after 'Mania is gonna be a thing from now on. 

Spoiler

cdry9amr57sa1.jpeg?width=1277&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=3a860ef3edbf8a49ec874c1bd35fcda857edb1c6

And hey, you remember the venue WWF ran Bret vs. Bulldog for the IC title? 

Spoiler

AEW Announces All In From Wembley Stadium In London, England ...

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-03 at 7:16 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Welcome to our crazy club, Best Wrestling Buddy For Five-ever! :squee:

The Sheamus, Gunther and Drew McIntyre Intercontinental Triple Threat match was my favorite match this WrestleMania 2023 weekend.

Match of the weekend for me :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

Well, almost 7 years to the day of his debut, he finally reached the top.

image.thumb.png.2034988086372bd32694556927b65d98.png

Congrats to Seiya Sanada for turning it all around and besting Pro-Wrestling's final boss to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Congrats to Seiya Sanada for turning it all around and besting Pro-Wrestling's final boss to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. 

Congratulations, SANADA! May your Championship reign be long and may your hair never go out of place! :D

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey. Wanna see a sneak peak at this Thursdays episode of ROH?

I really like this Ring Of Honor logo.

Also, I liked when WWF used red white and blue ropes back in the day and I wish their shows had the aesthetic ability to go back to using them but

I feel like their big screens would make the red white and blue ropes look awkward because the show screens are all red, blue etc.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I really like this Ring Of Honor logo.

Also, I liked when WWF used red white and blue ropes back in the day and I wish their shows had the aesthetic ability to go back to using them but

I feel like their big screens would make the red white and blue ropes look awkward because the show screens are all red, blue etc.

Its an odd choice to make for color coordination. Two colors dure. But three? 

Also I just heard MJF just roast my state. But even he admitted that we're known for our cheese.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Its an odd choice to make for color coordination. Two colors dure. But three? 

I think the red white and blue is classic 80's-early to mid 90's. I think it looks better if you see it with the right wrestlers. 

8f58889d1ba1d7df8c532cb101183733.jpg

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Also I just heard MJF just roast my state. But even he admitted that we're known for our cheese.

Talk about a cheesy way to get heel heat! :mlp_icwudt: 746a4df0edf533d55dab08d9f1be2bc985a0d451.gif.ad11b6d8f3efa0444e34c6cf37cdfbe5.gif

1 minute ago, Denim&Venöm said:

@Sparklefan1234

If you're watching Dynamite right now, were on commercial and the crowd are chanting cheese and beer at MJF now.

I'm not. I hope you're having an AWESOME time, Best Wrestling Buddy For Five-ever! :D

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm not. I hope you're having an AWESOME time, Best Wrestling Buddy For Five-ever! :D

Now we're chanting beer and cheese at Jericho and Garcia. 

And now Justin Roberts and Bryce Remsburg ate promising some young fans a puppy. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And now Justin Roberts and Bryce Remsburg ate promising some young fans a puppy. 

They ate and promised fans a puppy? AEW is an interesting wrestling show…:dash:

10 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey, we had a lot of beer and cheese on hand.

Now I have That 70's Show stuck in my head! To keep it wrestling-related here's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson playing his father Rocky Johnson. 

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Now I have That 70's Show stuck in my head! To keep it wrestling-related here's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson playing his father Rocky Johnson. 

As nice an homage as that is, it isn't historically accurate. I don't recall soul man working with Vern in the AWA, the only fed running the great lakes back then. 

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Yall want sneak peaks of tonights ROH and tomorrows Rampage?

Are ROH and AEW both basically the same now since TK owns both companies? :ooh:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Are ROH and AEW both basically the same now since TK owns both companies? :ooh:

I guess it's like the ECW situation after the buy out and relaunch. Quite poetic, considering ROH was ECWs spiritual successor. 

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

I guess it's like the ECW situation after the buy out and relaunch. Quite poetic, considering ROH was ECWs spiritual successor. 

ROH was owned by a guy wearing a Yankees hat, too? :wau:

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

ROH was owned by a guy wearing a Yankees hat, too? :wau:

More like the guy fencing vhs tapes on behalf of that Yankee's fan, but pretty much yeah. 

• Brohoof 1