Do you eat your veggies?

Ricebug

66 users have voted

1. 1. How much veggies do you eat?

• My skin is green >~<
    • Just the regular ammount
    • Vegtables? What are those?

Mostly. There's some veggies I won't touch, though.

• Brohoof 1

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

If it aint moving i'll eat it :)

• Brohoof 1

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

Yes. It is VERY important to eat vegetables. Some are boring or kinda gross but remember: you'll feel better and be healthier, especially the more of them you eat. 

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

Most people underestimate how good broccoli can be in certain situations.  It's great in a stir fry, for example. because it tends to soak up flavor heavily from everything else it's cooked with.

I like celery, too, for similar reasons (celery tends to draw liquids into itself as well).  Did you know that the calories your body burns in the process of chewing, swallowing and digesting celery is less than the number of calories the celery itself provides?

Edited by Time Shield

Avatar art by Dilarus   --   Click below for my game downloads:

te_title2_zpsl0iulg1i.png

I love most vegetables. That being said, if anyone ever tries to serve me a meal without meat or at least a hard protein well...they're going to have a bad time.

Edited by 09thRoad

Ain't much I can do but I do what I can, But I'm not a fool there's no need to pretend

And just because you got yourself in some shi-, It doesn't mean I have to come deal with it

You handle your own when you become a man, And become a man when you handle your own

Ain't much I can do, but I do what I can, But what can I do if I do till it's gone?

I'm kind of forced to, but that's irrelevant.  :P

I'll eat my vegetables willingly, but salad tastes like a bag of plant waste.  And raw celery makes me gag.

Ew, celery

Semper ubi sub ubi

Wyzecat supra omnia