Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Silent Hill - Pony RP

KlutsyDraconequus

Can we start this RP without an OOC? Also can you give a link to the RP?

There's no real reason to not use this thread as the OOC thread. All that needs to happen is the first post in the RP get a link back to this thread and everything's golden.

(edited)

Once Sylveon posts, I will continue the story. Sorry about the wait, I have been pre-occupied lately with work and life. I will maintain better, I promise. :3 

I will move on but until then, just post normally Sylveon. I can catch you up okay? 

I have an idea for a RP that will be roughly based on the silent hill series with ponies with the creative aspect from the players themselves. I am taking applications for members as well as a right hand pony willing to help me plan out events, plot, so on and so forth. As for the time being, I am going to set up the application for the RP below. Note that I work 55-60 hours a week so I am also recruiting a pony to help me manage the RP in my absence. If you are interested, just send me a PM with your survival/horror gaming knowledge and background, otherwise just follow my guidelines as well as the site's guildlines regarding what is safe to post and what isn't.

This is my general conception for the RP.

1. You can not kill the monsters, only evade or stun them.

2. There will be a horn that will be controlled by the RP GM (either me or the other pony.)

3. No otherwise invincible characters, you must have strengths as well as weaknesses.

4. Violence toward other players is allowed if you wish to pursue that route, just know you are now dealing with the environment as well as that player/faction. Also if your character dies, it is gone forever.

5. I am not going to kick you out for having bad grammar, but basic knowledge of the English Language is politely requested (especially if you want to help me moderate this RP!)

6. I am looking for 5-6 players (including me and the assistant GM.)

Character Application

Name:

Type: (Most species in Equestria are allowed, just send a request if you want to be something more unique.)

Appearance:

Cutie Mark:

Abilities associated with cutie mark:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Back Story: (You don't need a ten-page report but make it decent so I know the basic background of your character.)

Available Spots:

1. Jack - Sriracha

2. Shadowknight - The Shadow Stallion

3. Dyna Mite - JonasDarkmane (Assistant GM)

4. Tempest Shift - Sylveon The Pink

The RP is now up!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/122607-silent-hill-pony-rp/

Name: Hera

Type: Zebra

Appearance: Hooded with ancient robes, a native of the forest. Mane cut short, tail almost exotically-styled. Quiet, quite adept at sneaking and hoof-to-hoof combat.

Cutie Mark: A crescent moon

Abilities: Excellent at sneaking and sabotage.

Strength: Excellent at subterfuge, sneak, and self-defense

Weakness: Technology, and has trouble dealing with other non-zebras (Almost racist, but one notch below that.)  

Back Story: A native of the Everfree Forest, she distrusts outsiders and a loner in her solitude. She lives by herself within the forest and tends to keep to her own kind unless in extreme circumstances. After losing her village in a mysterious fire, she vowed to trust no one ever again.  

Edited by Sriracha

(edited)

Character Application

Name:Running Loose

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: See image

post-32501-0-28605300-1425852163_thumb.png

Large Scar behind left wing as a result of a stab wound

Cutie Mark: 3 wind lines with circles on end of each

Abilities associated with cutie mark: parkourist. Extremely agile and speed is compared to that of rainbow's

*Strengths: Getaway Situations, Hand to Hand combat

*Weakness: Using any type of Clubs, bleeding(can't tolerate the image itself)

Back Story:  Running Loose' Family was robbed, and as a result, was the only one left behind to tend, the sole survivor. He trained himself to run, fly, and jump better than average, and when he found a bat, had horrible accuracy. He hates fighting but when he does, he fights with an iron hoof, both figuratively and literally.

*=Edited

Edited by TheBlueGamer

Character Application

Appearance: See image,

Abilities associated with cutie mark: parkourist. Extremely agile and speed is compared to that of rainbow's

Strengths: Getaway Situations, Hand to Hand combat, Small Guns

Weakness:Large Guns, Spray-and-Pray types, bleeding

Back Story:  Running Loose' Family was robbed, and as a result, was the only one left behind to tend, the sole survivor. He trained himself to run, fly, and jump better than average, and when he found a pistol, had exceptional accuracy. He hates fighting and fights with an iron hoof, both figuratively and literally.

I'm not sure if guns are a part of this RP since this seems to be happening in an Equestrian world. 

The weaknesses seem to be towards other guns (except for bleeding), but I'm not sure that the monsters or cultists will be using guns  :fiery:

I'm not sure if guns are a part of this RP since this seems to be happening in an Equestrian world. 

The weaknesses seem to be towards other guns (except for bleeding), but I'm not sure that the monsters or cultists will be using guns  :fiery:

I'll edit it then. Thanks m8

• Brohoof 1

Well there are guns in the movies, but not much use to signify as a weakness. Make your weakness more appropriate and your in :).

As for not replying, I have been waiting for tempest to post but it seems he is quiet lately. Shall I just continue then? What do you guys think? 

Sorry. I've been distracted formt he internet recently and doing a load of DIY then having to have an emergency hospital trip due to not wearing any safety equipment while sanding and ended up having an asthma attack. :/ Sorry, will post now.

Your fine, just let me know what's happening :). That's all I ask, no details, just the basics.

Character Application

Appearance: See image

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-03-07 at 10.15.35 PM.png

*Strengths: Getaway Situations, Hand to Hand combat

*Weakness:Clubs, bleeding(can't tolerate the image itself)

Back Story:  Running Loose' Family was robbed, and as a result, was the only one left behind to tend, the sole survivor. He trained himself to run, fly, and jump better than average, and when he found a bat, had horrible accuracy. He hates fighting but when he does, he fights with an iron hoof, both figuratively and literally.

*=Edited

So let's say the sight of blood just freaks you out (not to mention everything else that is dark and creepy ;).) Otherwise, we can develop this as we go along but your in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your fine, just let me know what's happening :). That's all I ask, no details, just the basics.

So let's say the sight of blood just freaks you out (not to mention everything else that is dark and creepy ;).) Otherwise, we can develop this as we go along but your in.

thanks. that kinda takes from my real-life personality of getting scared easily.

on today's report:

it says i woke up on a roof.

Do i wake up with the note and rose, or am i just... there? please respond asap,

i will be able to continue my part when i find out.

Thanks. -Blue

Edited by TheBlueGamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Fire Star

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: White coat, Light Red eyes, A well groomed Red and black mane and tail

Cutie Mark: A Sword on fire.

Abilities associated with cutie mark: Experienced Swordsman with the ability to torch a sword with magic. Not causing the sword to overheat and become, in term, useless.

Strengths: A strong, guard with a decent knowledge of magic.

Weakness:  Having a protective will, he will put himself gladly before any-pony else [Kind Nature]. More of a brute, not being able to run as fast as some.   

Back Story: Fire was an all round good sport, Studying hard as to finish school and go onto his dream, becoming one of the royal guards, or in any case a guard all the same. He had finished school and went on to the Guards academy. After completing his training he was one of the lucky few to get their dream role, a Guard in Canterlot for the princesses. He lives his life to today, doing what he loves.

(This seems really awesome and if signups are still good, count me in! Unless the app is terrible then I will get an even better one!

Name: Fire Star

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: White coat, Light Red eyes, A well groomed Red and black mane and tail

Cutie Mark: A Sword on fire.

Abilities associated with cutie mark: Experienced Swordsman with the ability to torch a sword with magic. Not causing the sword to overheat and become, in term, useless.

Strengths: A strong, guard with a decent knowledge of magic.

Weakness:  Having a protective will, he will put himself gladly before any-pony else [Kind Nature]. More of a brute, not being able to run as fast as some.   

Back Story: Fire was an all round good sport, Studying hard as to finish school and go onto his dream, becoming one of the royal guards, or in any case a guard all the same. He had finished school and went on to the Guards academy. After completing his training he was one of the lucky few to get their dream role, a Guard in Canterlot for the princesses. He lives his life to today, doing what he loves.

(This seems really awesome and if signups are still good, count me in! Unless the app is terrible then I will get an even better one!

This RP is down for the moment as Sriracha has been active. Even as Assistant GM, I don't know what he had fully planned, so you might have to wait for quite some time. 

Your app seems fine. Sri will (or I perhaps) will have to find a way to get you into the RP once he returns.