What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Found out Kenan & Kell is on Netflix. That’s my favorite Nickelodeon sitcom :yay:

Awww that's so sweet! 

As for me, planning an event for later this afternoon and trying out some cool Teslas. It seems electric cars are the future for New York and nationwide. 0:

My sister bought me a little two inch plush bunny and I've been playing with this silly little thing all day. I gave him a Brooklyn accent with a lisp and a smartass personality, then I started walking him around and making crude jokes. I named him Herbie Simplex, just to make him more irritating to everyone. It's been very therapeutic. 

8 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My sister bought me a little two inch plush bunny and I've been playing with this silly little thing all day. I gave him a Brooklyn accent with a lisp and a smartass personality, then I started walking him around and making crude jokes. I named him Herbie Simplex, just to make him more irritating to everyone. It's been very therapeutic. 

Epic! :ButtercupLaugh:

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

• 2 weeks later...

What made me happy today was that I was called the terminator because I was the only one who came to college in a T-shirt, the rest were in jackets. I was told that I would survive the nuclear winter . Outside today it was 9 degrees Celsius and a cold wind. I was the only one who wasn't cold. They always call me terminator when I go without a jacket in cold weather.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Learning English. It makes me happier than studying physics, but I don't want to give up studying it. I want to know physics.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Everything ended up working out in regards to the work issue I was concerned on. I got complimented which was nice. I've only been doing this job for 2 months so its nice to hear I'm doing well. Most of the time when anyone reaches out its due to an issue

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*