Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Day of Spring

DashYoshi

This is a vector that I created for the first day of spring. It shows Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle walking and talking in a snow-covered setting.

Please tell me what are your thoughts...

post-31744-0-73275300-1426875931_thumb.png

• Brohoof 13

Cool! Did you do the background yourself, or just the ponies? I'm no digital artist, but it looks good to me. Two small nitpicks, though:

-Twilight's nose and mouth don't look quite right. I can't put my finger on it, but something's off.

-Twilight's wings seem a bit high up on her body (though maybe that's how she has to fold them over her vest.

They're really minor things, though, and it's a great picture. I especially like your coloring, it's spot on.

On a side note, it's still snowing today where I live. It was warmer for a while, but then NOPE.

• Brohoof 2

Cool! Did you do the background yourself, or just the ponies? I'm no digital artist, but it looks good to me. Two small nitpicks, though:

-Twilight's nose and mouth don't look quite right. I can't put my finger on it, but something's off.

-Twilight's wings seem a bit high up on her body (though maybe that's how she has to fold them over her vest.

They're really minor things, though, and it's a great picture. I especially like your coloring, it's spot on.

On a side note, it's still snowing today where I live. It was warmer for a while, but then NOPE.

I did both the background and the ponies. I used about five reference images in total.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

I still really like your backgrounds. Starting to sound a bit creepy, guess I'm just a.. 'background pony'  B)

no?

Anyway, nice picture.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

It seems very good but this website posts your file as a pixelated format so I cant really clarify the vector properties but again it appears rather accurate considering the challenges of vector work.