What multiplayer/Co-op games do you own on steam/origin etc

Wicked Funky

So what games do you guys own on Steam/ Origin, Id love to find someone i can play some games with so heres my list:

Battlefield 4

Counter strike GO

COD Black Ops

COD Black Ops 2

Cod MW3 (Sadly)

Borderlands 2

Left for dead 2

Garrys mod

Pay Day 2

Planet side 2

Saints row 3

Terraria

DayZ Standalone

DayZ

And a few extra i play:

Minecraft

League of legends

• Brohoof 1

I've normally been more of a console gamer since I don't have a PC that's capable of running most games.

Right now on Steam I own Rift, Baldurs Gate and Final Fantasy IV. I plan on buying more games on the strategy rpg side. If anyone has suggestions of good steam games that don't require a high powered gaming pc I would love some suggestions!!

• Brohoof 2

Steam? Well I might have to re-download a few but:

Team Fortress 2

SR3 (And 4, but I'm not sure if that's online playable? Meh, probably. :P)

Garry's Mod

Counter Strike Source

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Borderlands 2 (And 1, dunno if it can go online.)

The Forest

Left 4 Dead (1 & 2, though they tend to be a bit slow)

Killing Floor

Portal 2

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition

Terraria

Unturned

Nether

The Ship

Counter Strike Condition Zero (+Deleted scenes)

Counter Strike

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate ninja storm 3: Fullburst

Payday: The heist

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Age of Empires 3

To name most of the multiplayer ones

And non-steam...

Minecraft

Hidden-Source(Beta)

Guild Wars 2

Trove

And a bunch more that I just don't usually play any more. :P (Like Runescape and WOW, don't really play 'em any more.)

Edit: BTW, anypony who wants to friend me on steam can find me here: http://steamcommunity.com//id/Storm_Shine

Edit 2: Forgot one from steam: Dota 2. Actually, I just now decided to try it, since a friend gifted me the premium version a while back. :P

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

on steam:

team fortress 2

garry's mod

dayz (the mod)

dota 2

but I play team fortress 2 the most...

and on my computer (not steam)

-world of tanks (I wonder if anyone plays this)

-world of warships (I wonder if anyone plays this X3)

-SimCity (the new one, but since its my dads I cant go online with it :/)

• Brohoof 2

Great idea for a topic.  I have loads of multiplayer games I would love to find some players to join me in.  My favorites at the moment are:

Divinity Original Sin (there is a four player mod I would love to try)

Civilization V (with both expansions)

Magicka

Planetside 2

However, I also have

Borderlands 1 & 2

Dawn of War 1 & 2

Company of Heroes

Castle Crashers

E.Y.E.

TF2

Beyond Earth

Warmachine Tactics

X-Com Energy Unknown/Within

System Shock 2

Also I have some non-steam games that run multiplayer

League of Legends

Guild Wars 2

Diablo 3

Starcraft 1 & 2

Hearthstone

Space Empires 5

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2

Icewind Dale 1 & 2

Edited by Twilight Dirac
  • Brohoof 2

I also have league of legends, only level 20 or so at the moment though. I also have Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and WoW that I didn't mention in my original post.

These are the games I have, but not much.

On Steam:

Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel

Terraria

Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy III

Duke Nukem 3d: megaton edition

Starbound

and Maple Story (it's on steam, but have it on non-steam)

• Brohoof 1

I also have WoW, but my subscription is currently inactive.

Mine is as well I'm not interesting in playing it again unless it's with a group of people I know. I t becomes boring when the people you use to play with don't play anymore.

@Twilight Dirac

It feels like evrytime i talk to someone i want to play league with, They play on NA and i play on EUW, I think im going to make an NA smurf soon so i can play with people from this forum to! :squee:

Mine is as well I'm not interesting in playing it again unless it's with a group of people I know. I t becomes boring when the people you use to play with don't play anymore.

Yea that is pretty much how almost any MMORPG works.  There pretty much all inferior to a well designed single player RPG, so you really do need to play with friends.

That being said, there are a small number of CO-OP single player focused RPGs that are a lot of fun to play multiplayer.  Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale 2 and most recently Divinity Original Sin.  If we could find a small group of 4 to 6 players playing one of these games would be a lot of fun.  I particularly want to try Divinity Original Sin CO-OP, a lot of thought actually went in to making this game work well both single and multiplayer and its combat system is far better than anything you will ever find in an MMORPG.  It almost feels like playing a pen and paper RPG.  Haven't had any success in finding other players yet though.

@Twilight Dirac

It feels like evrytime i talk to someone i want to play league with, They play on NA and i play on EUW, I think im going to make an NA smurf soon so i can play with people from this forum to!  :squee:

Probably because that is where most of the worlds internet connected population is located.  Sounds good, maybe we can get a Brony LoL group going, I think I already have somebody else from these forums as a friend on a NA server.

Edited by Twilight Dirac
  • Brohoof 2

There is an Enhanced Version on steam now we can try, I would be happy to organize a Baldur's Gate 2 game.

And if you did enjoy BG2, I strongly suggest you look into Divinity Original Sin.  Think BG2 using a Fallout 1 & 2 combat engine (still high fantasy setting though).

• Brohoof 1

@,

I have:

PAYDAY 2
Borderlands 2

Portal 2 

7 Days to Die

Space Engineers

Battleblock Theater

Call of Duty: Black Ops & Call of Duty: World at War (In case you want to play co-op Zombies mode.)

Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2

Garry's mod

Killing Floor

These are the only ones I'm 100% sure are co-op. If you want to play with me. Here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shadowking58

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

I've normally been more of a console gamer since I don't have a PC that's capable of running most games.

Right now on Steam I own Rift, Baldurs Gate and Final Fantasy IV. I plan on buying more games on the strategy rpg side. If anyone has suggestions of good steam games that don't require a high powered gaming pc I would love some suggestions!!

I've always been a fan of PC gaming, and I've only recently got a decent computer, so I can empathize with ya. If you want some good suggestions, I've got plenty for ya, should you want them.

I'm not hugely into multiplayer games, and I'm not always online, but I got a few on steam:

Dark Souls

Risk Of Rain

Sid Miers' (Can't spell) Civilization 5

Sanctum 2

We should do some jump puzzles or something together some time! I have a surprisingly hard time finding other GW2 players...

There was a Guild Wars 2 thread here a few weeks back but it got very little activity.  So there is at least one other person out on these forums trying to get a Guild Wars 2 game going.

Sid Miers' (Can't spell) Civilization 5

This game can be quite fun multiplayer.  Do you own any of the expansions or just the core game?