Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Fanmade Games

guest243535531ty43

Are there any fanmade MLP games that you would recommend playing? I have heard of Legends of Equestria and have played the first case of My Little Investigations, which I loved a lot.

I'm open to most games except horror ones. 

Do you have any recommendations?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Two weeks ago I finished making "Twilight Escape".  There's a post about it in the Other Fan Works section here, or you can use the link in my signature.   :)

*EDIT*  Ah, I just noticed you said "except horror ones".  While this classifies as a horror, there's nothing graphic in it, if that matters...

Edited by Time Shield
  • Brohoof 1

Are there jump scares? Or is the suspense built by the ambiance? I might be willing to play it. :)

And thank you for the suggestion Ninten!

Ambiance mostly.  There is an enemy who can appear in places that could potentially surprise you, but I wouldn't classify them as 'jump scares' since they aren't punctuated with a sudden loud noise.  So I guess it depends on how easily you scare.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Legacy of the Pony is very well made. It feels like an old Gameboy game and it's so fun to play.

Time Shield, your game is amazingly constructed and has an interesting premise, but I am really horrible at it. Can't figure out how to jump over the first cavern. I try galloping but then Twilight won't jump near the edge so I kept on falling off. I just don't know what went wrong!

Edited by estoc
  • Brohoof 1

Legacy of the Pony is very well made. It feels like an old Gameboy game and it's so fun to play.

Time Shield, your game is amazingly constructed and has an interesting premise, but I am really horrible at it. Can't figure out how to jump over the first cavern. I try galloping but then Twilight won't jump near the edge so I kept on falling off. I just don't know what went wrong!

Press Space to jump (or whichever key you have it set to) right before you get to the edge.

• Brohoof 1