Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp Super Mario Bros Wii

Nintenboy195

Hello everypony, today I am proud to announce a mod for a game called New Super Mario Bros Wii. The mod is called ''Mlp Super Mario Bros Wii'' :D  It will be a one world mod, and will feature alot of cool stuff. Im not ready to give a screenshot, for its still in alpha stage. But I cant do it alone, i need a few some help with textures and other various things. Stay tuned for more info this week. Also, if you want to help, please pm me. :)

Update 1: Logo http://imgur.com/dTDAOgV

Update 2: Marios Retextures: Hat: http://imgur.com/LVIm5eW

Edited by Nintenboy195
  • Brohoof 5

I can't wait to see it.  I wouldn't dare try something like this on my own Nintendo Wii (I have too much software on there, and it's the only backwards-compatible system I have with my gamecube games), but I would love to see this in action.

• Brohoof 2

It's called Super smash bro's brawl, also judging by your profile and age i don't think this will be pulled off as people would think, but who ever listens to people who doubts others so, good luck

• Brohoof 2

Wow I feel like an idiot...For some reason I read that title as "MLP Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii" at first...

Somebody give me a muffin cuz I just had a derpy moment...

Free Muffins for Everypony!

post-29629-0-34749300-1426734901.gif

And Asbel, too!

There's a software mod, called Homebrew Channel, for Wii, that is somewhat safe?

It goes on a SD Card. I haven't read about it in a long time, so the details are fuzzy, but you can look it up. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Free Muffins for Everypony!

attachicon.gifDerpy Free Muffins for All.gif

And Asbel, too!

There's a software mod, called Homebrew Channel, for Wii, that is somewhat safe?

It goes on a SD Card. I haven't read about it in a long time, so the details are fuzzy, but you can look it up. ;)

It should be safe yes. I've had it for at least 2 years now.

And daaaaaaaaawww!!!

• Brohoof 2

Wow I feel like an idiot...For some reason I read that title as "MLP Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii" at first...

Somebody give me a muffin cuz I just had a derpy moment...

Well this maybe a astonishing thing then but there is already a ponies for Smash out there. Super Smash Ponies! You can find content on it on Youtube. Anyway, It'll be interesting to see Ponies using the Mario concept. Stranger things have happened *cough* Silent Ponyville *cough*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

What about smile hd? As amazing as it looks, it's still pretty bizarre... But I'm happy it exists, for that was a big influence that got me into the show.

Edited by Nintenboy195

What about smile hd? As amazing as it looks, it's still pretty bizarre... But I'm happy it exists, for that was a big influence that got me into the show.

Yeah. I'll bite on that one. That goes in the stranger of the ponies category. Smile HD is both interesting and to be honest a bit disturbing. Then again it's a still welcomed addition to the fan vids out there.

• Brohoof 4

http://imgur.com/dTDAOgV

This is the logo that will apear on the title screen. I know its not the best, but it atleast decent... Any opinions?

Also, sadly I cant create custom power ups, for it requires custom code called ASM. Also, I cannot change the models for the bros, i can only retexture them.

Update: Just finished retexturing Mario's texture. I'll give some pics tomorrow. And I'll work on Luigi tomorrow.
  • Brohoof 2

http://imgur.com/dTDAOgV

This is the logo that will apear on the title screen. I know its not the best, but it atleast decent... Any opinions?

Also, sadly I cant create custom power ups, for it requires custom code called ASM. Also, I cannot change the models for the bros, i can only retexture them.

Update: Just finished retexturing Mario's texture. I'll give some pics tomorrow. And I'll work on Luigi tomorrow.

It looks good. :) Keep up with it! :D

• Brohoof 1