Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time Jump

almozayaf

I love anime, and there are a trope in anime that happen in good number of big anime titles like (DragonBall, naruto and one piece) which is time jump.

So a something happen and the story jump few years in the future.

What will you think if that happen in MLP:FIM, where all the main 6 go in deferent way and back together after two years.

The way the show is going right now I don't see that happening but I would be interested to see how it turns out. We could have like a large gap between two seasons where the Mane Six has gotten older and wiser.

• 3 weeks later...

It is possible but a bit unlikely, if a timeskip were to occur than it would likely be a G4.5 which may shift the focus to the CMC. I am not opposed to the idea so long as it is done right but there isn't anything in the story that calls for that just yet.

While right now I don't see a time jump happening or at least very well at the moment. But hey Korra book 4 did it well so who knows? (Still don't think it's terribly likely.)

But I would totally be on board for one during the series finale though.

I think if they do it, it will be at the end of the run of the show to show what happened to everypony. Or maybe the time jump will go beyond that and show Twilight in the far future, taking on an apprentice of her own, to teach her the magic of Friendship and recalling her own friends, long gone by then.