ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Thanks. I understand but we were just training in weapons. Or at least that was the original request.

its still weapons, he just has a boost.

2uyqhld.jpg

So do you mean that we should run with it then? Kinda not the point of the session. Besides I kinda wanna see if Luna and NT showed up or not.

ah, ill edit it out.

2uyqhld.jpg

It's gonna be months before we fight Tempest. Look at the huge list ahead of us. Also I prefer Bron.

Sorry man. Couldn't you keep some of the dark magic in?

This list doesn't actually go in any particular order anymore; it's actually first come, first go basis now.

• Brohoof 1

It's gonna be months before we fight Tempest. Look at the huge list ahead of us. Also I prefer Bron.

Sorry man. Couldn't you keep some of the dark magic in?

This list doesn't actually go in any particular order anymore; it's actually first come, first go basis now.

When 2 players are ready, they can start their own fights. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

You know, it occurs to me that Sleight Mist really has no chance against Rune. Probably should've realized that from the start. :lol:

When did that change get made? I guess that's convenient.

A while back, when the list started backing up.

• Brohoof 1

You know, it occurs to me that Sleight Mist really has no chance against Rune. Probably should've realized that from the start. :lol:

A while back, when the list started backing up.

You're kidding right? Pey just said this is his last shot and he would be out of mana after.

Ah, that's nice then.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

You're kidding right? Pey just said this is his last shot and he would be out of mana after.

From a technical standpoint, he can counter everything I can do. Can't really deal with this last attack either...

You know, considering all this talk about match-ups, and how both of our characters are supposedly OP, it has me wondering how Lektra would do against Anette, though it's very unlikely the two would ever actually fight.

Oh guys, soon enough. Y'all can fight Shining Armor as I will be introducing him to the RP

And, after this Luna fight, anyone want to fight Night Tracer. I suppose i need him to start with the fighting aspect of the RP. So Any challengers?

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

(edited)

From a technical standpoint, he can counter everything I can do. Can't really deal with this last attack either...

You know, considering all this talk about match-ups, and how both of our characters are supposedly OP, it has me wondering how Lektra would do against Anette, though it's very unlikely the two would ever actually fight.

But if you do somehow deal with it, he's boned. You guys could still tie.

Against Annete? That is different. I don't think they would fight either, since unfortunately Lektra would have to "kill" or disable the dolls. Not something I'd enjoy writing, nor she doing.

Edited by bronislav84

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

(edited)

Let's not forget IB was the only one able to beat SM so far. (Besides Lektra because she's in SM's bracket as far as 'OP")

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

Ice please stop throwing OP around. I feel insulted every time you say it, especially since I've been trying really hard to balance her. If you want to get technical we can use Hokuto's tier list, though I honestly dislike both brackets and tiers.

Power usually doesn't win fights. Creativity does.

Edited by bronislav84

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

(edited)

But if you do somehow deal with it, he's boned. You guys could still tie.

Against Annete? That is different. I don't think they would fight either, since unfortunately Lektra would have to "kill" or disable the dolls. Not something I'd enjoy writing, nor she doing.

Just as well, since it looks like all of Anette's main options to win would involve violating the "no killing/-one shot rule." I'd probably also have to bring Nightmare into it, which is something that won't canonically work unless her life's in danger. Better the two don't fight, then. :blink:

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys I have a friend, she might want to join. Would you guys be ok if I introduced her to the OOC, @PeytonJay and others

I'm okay with it. :lol: