ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Caliber x Sleight Mist official though?

Hinted at, but never pursued to the degree the other three were. The other three are basically the Mane Three Ships, and will probably stay that way.

Well, unless Aknor gets anywhere with Trixie...

Hinted at, but never pursued to the degree the other three were. The other three are basically the Mane Three Ships, and will probably stay that way. Well, unless Aknor gets anywhere with Trixie...

What about Ice and Rarity? 

I keep forgetting that Ice is actually alive, and marked that one off my list...

You might wanna remark it, because Ice is alive and that ship will become a thing. (hopefully)

In my next post...

Kazas:

" I AM IRON GRIF. "

gonna admit, that made me laugh IRL.

but yeah. i should really make a move with the whole calimist thing...

totally ship tyra and twilight, BTW

gonna admit, that made me laugh IRL.

but yeah. i should really make a move with the whole calimist thing...

totally ship tyra and twilight, BTW

Pssh yeah, because at this point, Rariblizz seems like it will occur sooner than Calimist. >.>

Pssh yeah, because at this point, Rariblizz seems like it will occur sooner than Calimist. >.>

:(

i gotta get caliber moving...after lektra's duel. 

or not, because im not sure what'll happen after celesta/ice blizzard/caliber thing rolls over.

(edited)

Tyra and twilight is kinda pushing it, and I got some major vibes with aknor and Trixie. What's next Ashe and an ursa major?

Edited by Ranger22

:(

i gotta get caliber moving...after lektra's duel. 

or not, because im not sure what'll happen after celesta/ice blizzard/caliber thing rolls over.

Well, IB just got revived by Cadence and is about to be on the move as well. I think Celestia will be able to sense I again an tell Cal he's ok. :catface: