Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fires of a Brony's Ambition

Legit101

"-edit- Okay since some of you are idiots, I did not start the fire you morons. My dad does controlled burning of the brush around our house periodically, I saw he was doing it one night and ran out there to use it as a dramatic background. It's not a freaking forest fire, it's a small, secluded patch of pine trees that we planted and we burn away fallen limbs and briars and whatnot. If you look in the first segment with the fire you can even see him moving around in the background. Jesus, you people are calling me ignorant but you jumping to conclusions when you have no idea what your talking about. Like I would actually burn a forest to the ground for a silly video, but then again, this is the internet, why did I think people would actually be able to think? -end edit- Dusty does amazing things amazingly. I really am a well balanced individual, I swear. Edit - Where the heck are all y'all coming from? This was meant for my usual crowd, but somehow new people are coming out of the woodwork. Edit- Ah welcome to the internet, home of prudes who take everything too seriously and want to spread their misery by flagging other people videos. Free speech is a wonderful thing, don't forget that when you're trying to get this taken down. (uses old man voice) Ya good fer nothin commies!""

I don't know I just found this un-funny. I assumed it was some sort of controlled burn (forest fires usually spread pretty quickly...). What disturbed me the most is how irresponsible he was being with the gun. For the lulz or not, gun safety is no laughing matter. The audio is horrible, I couldn't understand most of what he said. I can't even blame it on the accent, because I live in Kentucky.

Also;

"All he's got is a mustache I've got a 12 gauge"...

Posted Image Edited by hoofian

... :mellow:

...I don't get it, was that actually supposed to be funny? :huh: Cause..... it wasn't..... at all!

• 4 weeks later...

Serious dude? Even if it was a controlled burn your giving us a bad rep. Not cool. THIS IS NOT MAGICAL AT ALL...

(I know I'm being ironic because my pony's power is fire)

-Hail Celsetia

I see one flaw in this video... notice how brony is spelles 'brony.' It just proves to you that he wasn't a brony. Just a dumb ass who wanted to be on CNN or something...

(edited)

So I went to his blog (Which is really just a copy of EQD) and apparently the point is that he thinks his blog is better and therefore a video should be made pretending that he's hunting down the EQD headquarters and being threatening with a shotgun.

I think WTF is in order here.

Why would anyone even CONSIDER doing something like this? Even if it was controlled and nothing was hurt....was there really a purpose to that video? Why does he hate EQD so much anyways, and why does he even want his blog to be visited more? (Apparently he just got 100 subscribers on blogspot after this vid was posted.) Something is seriously.....up with this guy.....apparently he thinks that nothing has consequences. It's people like this that make me want to flutterbitch EVERYTHING.

EDIT: He also has some quite illogical reasons for hating EQD:

http://obsessionisma...-to-get-us.html

They totally don't mention his website because he constantly posts NSFW pictures and controversial topics and not-pony-related stuff on it. Totally. Also what exactly makes him think that Sethisto is obligated to mention his (godawful) website? What a moron.

This guy makes me want to hurl.

Edited by JKonathan

They totally don't mention his website because he constantly posts NSFW pictures and controversial topics and not-pony-related stuff on it. Totally. Also what exactly makes him think that Sethisto is obligated to mention his (godawful) website? What a moron.

This guy makes me want to hurl.

I just noticed. Apparently back in the dark ages when I posted that link there was nothing NSFW on it....o_0

All be warned.