Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DO you think five nights at freddys should be a tv series

ayetwili

A TV series might explain more. but since there is another game coming out hopefully next year FNAF 4 and even a five to finish the series I doubt it worth a movie at moment.

To which I hope Scott goes to make a different tone of game, he's talented for sure but I feel he's kind of wasting his talents on the FNAF games, the ending of FNAF 3 was what I'd call "This is where the franchise should end" because Jesus Christ It's already a game which makes too many sequels in too little time.

Edited by Lag Spike

*flails* STAHP REMINDING ME OF THE FNAF MOVIE, INTERNET, I CAN'T HANDLE IT I NEED IT NAOW

XD Well not really, since there's already a movie I doubt there would be any reason for a series. IT'D BE FREAKING COOL THOUGH :D

• Brohoof 1

Lol, god no.

People are totally making this series out to be more than it really is. I used to be interested in watching let's players play the game and was cool while it lasted...and now I think the series is kinda starting to tip my iceberg, just a tad. It's just a freaky point and click game, as all.

Edited by Nature Of Meloetta
  • Brohoof 1

No thanks Dx 
Can't stand the series or its fandom (No offense to you, but the amount of derpy RP I've seen from it has been.. Irritating to say the least xD)

It'd be cool to see like animated shorts online possibly. Like you know happy tree friends and etc. But as a tv series no just no and not a movie :P.

The game was bad enough, we don't need a tv series.

This so much.

Plus the fact that all the game itself is literally just the player sitting still in one spot.

Like what a poster above me said before, it's just a "freaky point-and-click game" about some animatronics attempting to kill a security guard. Not really much story you can build off of that.

I mean, if it were to give a short insight to the game's lore, I'd be fine with it, and might actually be interested to see what happens. Anything else, I'm not sure if I would be cool with it.

Also, if it were to be in the "horror" genre, then it'd have to atleast attempt to reach the standards Resident Evil or Silent Hill (or maybe system shock 2) set, as they were one of the major turning points in present-day video-game horror.

FNAF isn't even in the slightest scarier than Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

Ugh, no. How could you make a TV series out of Jump scares? I know it has a pretty strong lore, but the thing is most of it is left to your imagination, and I think that makes it even more creepy. Making a show out of it would just detract from the whole experience, it's not something that needs one.

Why should I care, there's already American Horror Story so? I would rather watch the Film, which I hope has the Bite of 87 as it's prologue, with a Gory Discretion shot. Just like in Nemo, when his mum died. So no one knows who did it, and it would be a dad guarding his child from being bitten screaming ''NO, GET AWAY FROM THERE!!!''. And his frontal lobe is bitten, cue shot of him in hospital on a bed. And then it cuts to a man becoming a new employee at the pizzeria, completely seperate. Then at the end, a full version of Les Toreadors should play. I want the Prologue you see, to be like Nemo or Heavy Rain, where Spoilers, if you haven't played the game: Ethan's son dies and he is in a coma.

A movie yes. FNAF has a good story line and would make a good movie.

A TV Series. No. It  may have a good story line but not enough to have maybe more than a few episodes. unless you wanna see someone sit in a office for 30 minutes

• Brohoof 1