Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop BroHoof! [Requests]

Laydee Kaze

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do look really cool. :D

Might have to figure out a way to incorporate it into something once you do mine :D

Possibly a signature? x3 It's what I do with mine... because I have no idea what else to do with them xD

Alright, now that I'm at home and in front of my laptop, as opposed to on my phone...

I LOVE IT!!! And if I put two individual brohoofing gifs next to each other, one on the left brohoofing to the right and one on the right brohoofing to the left (like mine) would that work like the one with both Prince Lightning and Pinkie? Just curious :P

Alright, now that I'm at home and in front of my laptop, as opposed to on my phone...

I LOVE IT!!! And if I put two individual brohoofing gifs next to each other, one on the left brohoofing to the right and one on the right brohoofing to the left (like mine) would that work like the one with both Prince Lightning and Pinkie? Just curious :P

You wanna brohoof me don't you?

(

It SHOULD do... that's what I'm hoping anyway... just there might be a slight chance that it will not sync properly, and that would look silly! xD I -might- end up doing the mane 6, but if you want yours putting with anyone elses, feel free to ask, as it's not TOO much effort for me to just join them both up as one Gif :3

It SHOULD do... that's what I'm hoping anyway... just there might be a slight chance that it will not sync properly, and that would look silly! xD I -might- end up doing the mane 6, but if you want yours putting with anyone elses, feel free to ask, as it's not TOO much effort for me to just join them both up as one Gif :3

If ya don't mind, maybe combine mine with TTC's? I'd like that :P

(edited)

Posted Image

http://fav.me/d4wlzxq

EDIT: Just to let you guys know, I'm closing this... Gonna TRY do upto Shank. But I might skip a few. Depends if I feel like doing that pony or not.

Double edit:

I've just had an idea. If I post the .psd on Deviantart, along with a tutorial on how to do it and work through the .psd, would anypony be interested/think it would be helpful/worth doing? A simple brohoof to this comment would suffice :3

Posted Image

http://fav.me/d4wvqs9

Edited by Laydee Kaze

(edited)

Sorry I haven't been updating lately!

I've had a bad case of 'cba'. >.> Lady week and such.

BUT ANYWAY... I just wanted to show you guys this that I just made. :3 took effort, but it was worth it <3

Posted Image

As usual, it's up on Pixelartcrusaders deviantart account :3

Edit: Going to use this opportunity to see if the pony's sync separately. since I normally put both ponies in one gif... let's have a shot x3

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edit edit: So, that's a no xD Haha. Okay. Now I know that I -have- to put the ponies together in a single .gif :3

Edited by Laydee Kaze

Edit: Going to use this opportunity to see if the pony's sync separately. since I normally put both ponies in one gif... let's have a shot x3

Posted ImagePosted Image

That's odd, they're completely in sync on the post with me, but when I tried to quote you're post, they got out of sync.

Not sure if you're doing these anymore but I'd love to get one :3

This pony below and Pinkie Pie

Posted Image

Cutie mark:

Something like this:

Posted Image

Love and Trolleration <3

Posted Image

I'm going to have a quick break from doing pixel art. Might write a fanfic as a creative outlet for a bit. Then I'll come back to these brohooves for you lot!

Pony Name:Luna

Pony Type:alicorn of course

Cutie Mark: a moon.

References: speaks for itself.

if you have anymore creativety and make me very happy, could you do it with luna and spitfire. i use those two in my RP and i would find it totally awesome to see them brohoof.

love you for doing this to the bronies of the forum

post-1283-0-91236100-1335447299.jpg