Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey

drako10702

Hey eveypony I just wanted to say hey I im new and I wanted to see if everypony is okay if you need to talk something I will be there I know it is not my business but wanted you to know you can always find me and I got your back no matter what it is okay.      (:

oh and I manly protect the weak fight the strong but will work with the strong only sometimes  (:

• Brohoof 9

Hey eveypony I just wanted to say hey I im new and I wanted to see if everypony is okay if you need to talk something I will be there I know it is not my business but wanted you to know you can always find me and I got your back no matter what it is okay.      (:

oh and I manly protect the weak fight the strong but will work with the strong only sometimes  (:

Me too! I love to help! :D And I don't how much it helps for ya to know, I got your back as well ;)
  • Brohoof 7

@@drako10702

Just to let you know I moved your post to the Welcoming Plaza; which is the best place for posts to introduce yourself. :)

Keep in mind for future references that Show Discussion is for topics about the show itself.

Thank you, and welcome to the forums. :)

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png
Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Vinyl Scratch fan club here, if you're interested~ ;)

That's a pretty noble battle to fight; it's good to see somepony so eager to support those in need. :D

img-3718333-1-large.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums drako10702! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around :)

And lastly... BROHOOF! :D

tumblr_nkff8x0t8F1s6ebd7o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I don't think you need to defend anyone here on the forums, our moderators keep us quite safe :D. You can, however, give emotional support to anyone if someone needs it ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hello, drako10702! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy and I hope you are a great help to those who need it. :squee:

If you need anything, you can PM us for help if needed. Enjoy!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome drako (or should i say Dragonheart?). Glad to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends on this magical community. Please, take a muffin and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 3

Hello Drako and welcome to the wonderful world of MLP Forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or the other members on here. I hope you enjoy your time here! :D :D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 1