Which one   

2 users have voted

1. 1. Which idea is better and why

• Green lantern
    • Fox and the hound
    • Lion king
    • Ed , end and Eddy , fosters home , South Park

(edited)

Hey guys Megachangeling here. Well this moths been a good month for me lots of stories both here and on FIMfiction. However I have 4 new ideas a and I need to choose just one so I'm gonna ask you which of fic ideas you prefer.

Idea 1. A MLP/ Green Lantern crossover where Sombra and Tirek retern with an army of black lanterns and wreak havoc upon Equstria . So the guardians of the universe decide to send rigs from each lantern corp to Equstria and a new war of light begins there.

If you guys like this option tell me who you thing shoukd be in each lantern corp.

idea 2 during the events of the fox and the hound 2 Todd and Dixie are caught in a magical trap and find themselves allied with Discord during his chaotic reign.

Idea 3

Discord , the cmc , Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are banished from Equstria during the beginning of the first lion king mkvie and end up there but are rejected by the pridelanders so they ally themselves with Scar and the hyenas

Idea 4 Lightening Dust , Rainbow Dash and Trixie are exiled from Equstria after ther arrogance gets the better of them. All 3 are sent to different places and encounter Bloo , Eddy and Cartman along the way. All 6 team up with other MLP villains and jerks to seek revenge .

If you like this idea tell which pony shoukd meet each non pony first.

Edited by Megachangeling12
  • Brohoof 1