Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Cool Topic Title-

Shadaking

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I am a strange person from a land far far away. It's also know as Sweden. I have never been good to say Hi or talk about myself so... This will probably be a lot of mumbo jumbo. If you are intrested to know more about me then continue to read.

I love horror movies and creepypastas. My hobbys are writeing, playing videogames such as Leauge of Legends and CS:GO, Programming, reading, and some other stuff too.

My OC's name is Shadaking and I go under that name a lot. If you see someone online named Shadaking there is a 95% chance that it's me. I like to roleplay but I havent done it so much.

I think that is all for now, if you want to know more or maybe become friends with me can you always add me on Skype: Shadaking13

Bye!

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums my fellow viking Shadaking (I am from Sweden to :) )! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around :)

And lastly... BROHOOF! :D

img-3727051-1-tumblr_nkff8x0t8F1s6ebd7o1

Edited by Lemon Stripe
  • Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-48830600-1428354733_thumb.png

Hi Shadaking, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What kind of things do you like to read, creepypastas aside? :fluttershy:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

What kind of things do you like to read, creepypastas aside? :fluttershy:

I like to read stuff such as Harry Potter, Metro 2033/2034, Manga, Fanfics and Lore from videogames. Pretty much anything that is fantasi or adventure.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Hi, Shadaking, and welcome to this forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy! :squee:

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM any member here at any time. Enjoy!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums fellow Nordic sibling :toldya: . It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

post-33081-0-89090500-1430854664.jpeg

Howdy Shadaking! Welcome to the forums! We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some buddies here :D

If you ever need anything or just want to talk, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help :)

I hope to see you around the forums soon.

-Nectar *hugs*

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! Nice to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 1