How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: just looking for pony stuff online

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: i cant remember

.just ask me a question about something you want to know and il answer

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums, Daylight Dreamer! Hope you have a great time here! :D

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask anyone here. Have fun and hope you make lots of friends! :)

As for the question... uh, what's your favorite ice cream flavor? :muffins:

• Brohoof 10

hello =)=)=)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time and lots of fun with all the pony friends =)=)=)=) and enjoy YAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3748723.sig-3746626.img-3427017-1-im
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Hi, R3TR0, and welcome to the MLP forums! If you need anything, feel free to ask a member here through PM if you'd like. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you make lots of great friends! :dash:

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). How do you find this site :D? I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums R3TR0! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around :)

And lastly... BROHOOF! :D

sig-3749637.sig-3747303.sig-3742127.img-

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hi R3TR0, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What kind of music do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

post-33081-0-89090500-1430854664.jpeg

Howdy R3TR0! Welcome to Poniverse! :pinkie: We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some new buddies here! If you ever need anything, or just want a chat, you are always welcome to PM me. :D

As for the question, *thinks for a while*, how about this; What is your favourite hot drink? (If you have one)

I can't wait to see you around the forums by the way,

- Nectar. *hugs*

• Brohoof 5

Hey there Retro! Welcome to MLPForums! If you have any questions, I'm always available to be asked-- or of course if you want more professional help, you can always ask mods/admins. :3 Have a wonderful day!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! Nice to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i may be a little late guys but thank you so much for the warm welcome i can already tell im going to have a great time here.

• Brohoof 4